DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am amused at the comments on the article destroying that list (since the wacky criteria they are using)

Mainly since it appears they are ignoring the WCW part of the US Title (since it doesn't include Bret Hart or Steve Austin)

Well, you could argue that the WCW US Title and the WWE US Title aren't the same title, but that get's thrown out because WWE counts the WCW/JCP history on their site.

That list doesn't look like it changed, is there anyone other than Mark Henry and Goldberg that won the WWE Big Gold but not the WWE/F Belt?

EDIT: Ok, it looks like they're only counting active titles, not historical ones, so the Euro and the old classic Tags are removed.  

10 hours ago, The Iron Yuppie said:

The manager in the photo on the left looking so much like Franklin Hardesty from Texas Chainsaw Massacre has saddened me. We never got a Leatherface/Jason crossover, and if we ever do get one, it'll be made by wretched Platinum Dunes. 

Also a lot like Domick Brascia, "Joey" from F13 A New Beginning:

dominick-brascia-corey-haim-5.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

C0KEt41XgAAg7Ao.jpg

"So, Bray...now that I've got you here."

"Yeah?"

"I mean, I don't want to be weird but..."

"No worries, don't hold back, babe. I'm open."

"Okay...here goes....I'm so nervous right now."

"We're just people, people with curiosities."

"Okay...um....WHAT"S JOHN CENA LIKE??????"

"Hardest worker you'll ever meet. Real down to earth."

• Like 12

7 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

That list doesn't look like it changed, is there anyone other than Mark Henry and Goldberg that won the WWE Big Gold but not the WWE/F Belt?

King Booker, The Great Khali, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler and Christian.

On 13/01/2017 at 11:39 PM, Raziel403 said:

Well, you could argue that the WCW US Title and the WWE US Title aren't the same title, but that get's thrown out because WWE counts the WCW/JCP history on their site.

That list doesn't look like it changed, is there anyone other than Mark Henry and Goldberg that won the WWE Big Gold but not the WWE/F Belt?

EDIT: Ok, it looks like they're only counting active titles, not historical ones, so the Euro and the old classic Tags are removed.  

Bret won the WWE US title from the Miz in 2010, so even by that standard he's won all 4 titles

Is he pointing to that bulge where his liver is trying to leave his body?  Because I can't accept a reality where that is Big Show muscle. 

My brain is telling me that both a waterfall of cascading tumors or that a portal for the escape of Doomsday from the Phantom Zone is in his intestines are more likely.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, piranesi said:

Is he pointing to that bulge where his liver is trying to leave his body?  Because I can't accept a reality where that is Big Show muscle. 

My brain is telling me that both a waterfall of cascading tumors or that a portal for the escape of Doomsday from the Phantom Zone is in his intestines are more likely.

Any minute now Quato is going to pop out and tell you to activate the reactor.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Holy shit.  Good for him.  

Also, a guy his size being that ripped is pants-shittingly terrifying.

Great Khali back in NJPW at first all gassed up and body-building looking was absolutely mortifying. Be afraid!

dalip5.jpg