DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

10 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Is that supposed to be Naomi? really doesn't look like anyone on the roster

10 hours ago, Dewar said:

Sasha without the terribly died hair was my guess.

10 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

It's Alicia Fox.  For some reason, I guess.

They all look alike, and we know this.

Thanks for those votes of approval, but here's the first Main Event I can think of, it may show a shortsightedness in terms of booking:

"Those Bucks must prove once and for all they are worthy of fighting my sons. I advise that you and I face those young ones in a match." - Meng

"Okay." - Scott Norton

The challenge is made later that day, accepted an hour later, and takes place a few days later.

Superkicks are no-sold, Powerbombs and Goozles for the Bucks of Youth happen soon after that. Time of the match, about a minute and a half.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, zev said:

Thanks for those votes of approval, but here's the first Main Event I can think of, it may show a shortsightedness in terms of booking:

"Those Bucks must prove once and for all they are worthy of fighting my sons. I advise that you and I face those young ones in a match." - Meng

"Okay." - Scott Norton

The challenge is made later that day, accepted an hour later, and takes place a few days later.

Superkicks are no-sold, Powerbombs and Goozles for the Bucks of Youth happen soon after that. Time of the match, about a minute and a half.

• Like 8

I now have seething hatred for you, Zev.

I suddenly feel robbed of a gloriously violent late 90's WCW World Tag-Team Title run since Norton got stuck carrying Ice Train and Buff Bagwell's collective worthless loads rather than destroying lives and snapping vertebrae with Meng as his partner..

FUCK MY LIFE~!!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Yeah, except most of that time, the belts were hostage with Hall and Nash, so wouldn't have gotten it before Norton fucked back off to NJPW.

This is why we cannot have good things.

• Like 1