DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

On 1/5/2017 at 6:41 PM, Ace said:

tumblr_ojbwt4NpQD1vn5u0to1_500.jpg

I was at Magfest last weekend and thankfully had no idea about this.  I did see a lot of wrestling cosplayers though which was pretty cool.  I might post some photos of them, but man I'm hoping they didn't part in this.

I did see a meetup at a gazebo area (not sure it's the same one they're referring to) but that was just them hanging around acting like the wrestlers they were cosplaying as.  But they dispersed after everything was done.  Thankfully I didn't see any other type of meetup or them going to said suite.

If Kenny Omega really is heading to the WWE, I hope New Japan finally puts the Bullet Club to rest.  They seemed like they were hinting that Cody Rhodes could become the next leader of BC.  Ugh.  This is only acceptable if he starts working catch phrases from legendary nWO B-Team leader Stevie Ray into his promos.  Who doesn't want to Cody talk about fruit booties and wax philosophical about yaks?

(Seriously, though, Cody as leader of the Bullet Club D-team sounds horrible.  Though I'd probably mark if Omega did come to WWE and form a stable with AJ and Balor.  Oh, and Gallows and Anderson, I guess.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

They seemed like they were hinting that Cody Rhodes could become the next leader of BC.  Ugh.  This is only acceptable if he starts working catch phrases from legendary nWO B-Team leader Stevie Ray into his promos.  Who doesn't want to Cody talk about fruit booties and wax philosophical about yaks?

"The Fruit Booty Of The Woods" doesn't quite sound right.

Also, can they have Scott Norton lead Bullet Club, with Executive Advisor Meng?

• Like 3