DVDVR Message Board

2017 WHATEVER THE HELL USED TO BE TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

I've lived in Southern and Central Illinois for like thirty years and I've never had Chester's Chicken. Now I'm pissed. 

It doesn't help that I've been watching old Fuck, That's Delicious episodes where they were making and eating chicken for the last two hours

Isn't this better than talking about TNGFIMPA? 

8 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I've lived in Southern and Central Illinois for like thirty years and I've never had Chester's Chicken. Now I'm pissed. 

It doesn't help that I've been watching old Fuck, That's Delicious episodes where they were making and eating chicken for the last two hours

Isn't this better than talking about TNGFIMPA? 

Didn't the County Market on Mattis have Chester's Chicken for years before they turned it into a Value Check? Now you gotta go to Frankfort, IN to get some.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm setting up a filter to change Royal Farms to WaWa, because only then will anything you guys are talking about make sense. 

Wawa's the shit, I love their food.  I don't go there that much even though it's not that far from me.  But between that and RoFo I got my bases covered.  I also love how there's a food thread yet food's talked about a ton more in topics like these.

Bringing it back on topic I couldn't care less about Alberto making his return.  If anything I'm going to miss not having to see him on TV.  Even in WWE I never cared for him.  The rest of the show sounds like a pretty good time though.

On 10/17/2017 at 7:38 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What's Papa John doing in the Impact Zone?

What's The Noid doing in the Impact Zone?

What's Little Caeser and the decomposing corpse of Mike Illitch doing in the Impact Zone?

If Roman Reigns ever leaves WWE and they sign him, they can just name him Noble Roman! WE KNOW WHO THAT IS!

Plus, they can dress him up to look like the Noble Roman's mascot as his gimmick: 

MonsterwPizza.jpg

EDIT: Better yet, they can coax Jamie Noble out of retirement, rename Roman as Roman Noble, and make them a tag team called the Nobles who are just two regular pizza delivery guys trying to make it big in pro wrestling. For big matches where they have to really come to fight, they can do a Finn Balor demon thing and become "the Noble Roman Pizza Demons" and dress in matching versions of this getup.

I really should get the book for an actual company, but since the world won't actually reward my creative brilliance, I'll have to try and push a version of this team in TEW or something. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Smelly McUgly said:

If Roman Reigns ever leaves WWE and they sign him, they can just name him Noble Roman! WE KNOW WHO THAT IS!

Plus, they can dress him up to look like the Noble Roman's mascot as his gimmick: 

MonsterwPizza.jpg

EDIT: Better yet, they can coax Jamie Noble out of retirement, rename Roman as Roman Noble, and make them a tag team called the Nobles who are just two regular pizza delivery guys trying to make it big in pro wrestling. For big matches where they have to really come to fight, they can do a Finn Balor demon thing and become "the Noble Roman Pizza Demons" and dress in matching versions of this getup.

I really should get the book for an actual company, but since the world won't actually reward my creative brilliance, I'll have to try and push a version of this team in TEW or something. 

Couldn't they do an illigitamate son story, similar to Angle's?  Jamie Noble is Reigns dad, and he knocked up Roman's mom when he was... Wait for it.... A pizza delivery guy!  Fool proof story line there.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

Noble Roman's is a *discount* gas station pizza chain.

That doesn't surprise me, honestly.  But regardless of the company I'm all for monsters as mascots, and the weirder-looking the better.

• Like 2

Man, this Taryn thing is strange. Did she refind Jesus again? 

She apparently already has indie bookings lined up, so she's not leaving wrestling again just yet. I don't know man, two months and leaves in the middle of her first angle since coming back.

I know, I know "it's TNA" but... Just strange

• Like 1

On 10/19/2017 at 3:37 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm setting up a filter to change Royal Farms to WaWa, because only then will anything you guys are talking about make sense. 

Wawa, Tastykake, black & white cookies, and pork roll

• Like 1

Impact/TNA/whatever taped an Oklahoma independent show last night that was billed as "IWR vs Impact" and they're planning on making it a One Night Only PPV. It was only attended by "roughly 161 people". The arena it was held in holds 5,000 people.

• Haha 1