DVDVR Message Board

2017 WHATEVER THE HELL USED TO BE TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

You people really hate your fucking colons

You are just angry that you have the metabolism of a monitor lizard kept in a bathtub filled with ice cubes.

I think I am going to Publix and get me some jambalaya for dinner.

As far as content for the TNA app goes, does it include classic Xplosion episodes? There's some hidden gems on there. One episode in particular has Siaki shoot knocking out CB Cane with a clothesline and trying to suplex his unconscious body, and in the next match Spider Nate Webb missing a moonsault to the floor. On purpose.

4 hours ago, dokdoyle said:

What's Pizza the Hut doing in the Impact zone, Eh?

What's Papa John doing in the Impact Zone?

What's The Noid doing in the Impact Zone?

What's Little Caeser and the decomposing corpse of Mike Illitch doing in the Impact Zone?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

The Impact Beverages are mickey'd so you don't leave the building. They rig pullies on your arms, paint on eyes, and pipe in crowd noise so they can do three years worth of tapings

That's how most people get sucked into cults.

On 10/16/2017 at 11:04 PM, Thibs said:

I think that was later on in the fall of 2003. September I want to say. They currently have all the PPV’s from the first one in June 02-August 03. Im watching the August 03 stuff—

Highlights include:

Kid Kash hating on all the legends and having a super entertaining match with Ricky Morton of all people. 

15 hours ago, CSC said:

Yea, Royal Farms can just get in line behind this...

menu-top.jpg?format=500w

RE: Morton/Kash:  I'm not sure if you're joking or didn't know that Kash was Ricky Morton's protege back in the 90s.  Back when Ricky and Robert were on the outs with one another, Kash would wrestle as David Jericho (who also did a Crow gimmick at the time if I'm not mistaken, I don't think it was when he teamed with Ricky) and team with Ricky as The New Rock 'n Roll Express on southern indies.

RE:  Whoa Nellie Deli.  I can confirm that the food at the Mobile Station in Lee Ving was very good.  Stopped there when leaving Yosemite on my way to Lake Mono. 

3 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

RE: Morton/Kash:  I'm not sure if you're joking or didn't know that Kash was Ricky Morton's protege back in the 90s.  Back when Ricky and Robert were on the outs with one another, Kash would wrestle as David Jericho (who also did a Crow gimmick at the time if I'm not mistaken, I don't think it was when he teamed with Ricky) and team with Ricky as The New Rock 'n Roll Express on southern indies.

RE:  Whoa Nellie Deli.  I can confirm that the food at the Mobile Station in Lee Ving was very good.  Stopped there when leaving Yosemite on my way to Lake Mono. 

I was just surprised that he could still put on such a good match at that point.

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What's Papa John doing in the Impact Zone?

What's The Noid doing in the Impact Zone?

What's Little Caeser and the decomposing corpse of Mike Illitch doing in the Impact Zone?

13 hours ago, hammerva said:

Either that or Impact Fish and Chips for the UK audience

WHAT'S HARRY RAMSDEN DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

EDIT: Holy shit, the menu at that Mobil! Insane. http://www.whoanelliedeli.com/menu-1/

J.T talked me into getting Royal Farms last night (damn their chicken's good) but I'd love for the gas stations around here to have something as awesome as that.

Did TNA ever say they were going to address the non-secure site for their app?  Considering the security concerns going on nowadays it'd be in their best interest to take care of that ASAP.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 8:12 PM, BubblegumRogue said:

As far as content for the TNA app goes, does it include classic Xplosion episodes? There's some hidden gems on there. One episode in particular has Siaki shoot knocking out CB Cane with a clothesline and trying to suplex his unconscious body, and in the next match Spider Nate Webb missing a moonsault to the floor. On purpose.

It looks like they only have the last few months or Xplosion so far. 

Of course, they don't have any Impact from 05-15 yet, so I'd guess classic Xplosion is not the first priority. Unless Spike owns all that and they can't get it back?

17 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

J.T talked me into getting Royal Farms last night (damn their chicken's good) but I'd love for the gas stations around here to have something as awesome as that.

Royal Farms fried chicken is the absolute fucking bomb.  I am surprised I don't weigh three thousand pounds because I eat it at least once a week.

There is no way that Royal Farm's primary source of income is gasoline.

I honestly believe that Royal Farms is actually a chain of fried chicken restaurants that happens to have fuel pumps on site.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

Royal Farms fried chicken is the absolute fucking bomb.  I am surprised I don't weigh three thousand pounds because I eat it at least once a week.

There is no way that Royal Farm's primary source of income is gasoline.

I honestly believe that Royal Farms is actually a chain of fried chicken restaurants that happens to have fuel pumps on site.

I will also back the love of Royal Farms.  I found out about the place because I went to Chicoteague Island, my aunt went to get gas there and sees everyone walking out of the place with chicken so decided to pick some up.  It is good.

• Like 2

Apologies for further derailing what would normally be a great discussion of TNA, but I've never been to a Royal Farms or any of that shit before. However, when we were driving back home from southern Illinois after seeing the eclipse, we stopped at one of those giant gas stations and they had a Chester's Chicken. That was the best fried chicken I ever had. A quick google search though shows that Royal Farms is the real deal.

• Like 3