DVDVR Message Board

2017 WHATEVER THE HELL USED TO BE TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

I can't wait until they get to the important stuff like what they order for lunch from Uber Eats and what kind of music Sonjay listens to during creative meetings. 

I'm glad the wrestlers have somewhere to work that can presumably pay them on time and you can't fault wrestlers for working anywhere they can. However, fuck the people behind the scenes that have always made this company a sideshow.

• Like 1

They've done one every week since like July.  EC3 was this week.  They're usually not all that newsworthy other than Scott Steiner's.

The bad part of Jarrett being removed from creative is the odds of Steiner returning go down without him.

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Eddie Kingston tweeted this morning that he too is done with the company

On 9/30/2017 at 6:47 PM, RIPPA said:

Robbie E announced that he was leaving (insert whatever the name of the company is today)

2df3d36.jpg

• Like 4

Per Meltzer - the company claims that TV tapings will be in major cities now, citing Toronto, NY and Chicago

He did say most of the workers are skeptical of that and figure all the tapings are going to be in Canada now since they are getting the tax breaks to film there.

On 10/4/2017 at 1:27 PM, KidNatural said:

If any of those rats are heading the opposite direction, that'd be James Storm.

But... but... he gets to be in the HALL OF FAME~! Oh wait...

While it hasn’t been pushed hard on television, there are plans, or at least were as of two weeks ago, to induct a new Hall of Famer at Bound for Glory. Earlier this year the word got out that it would be James Storm, and given that Storm has been with the company from the start and is still there, and his played every role and done everything imaginable, he’d have been a good choice. The word going around is that it would be someone else

Per the newest WON

Tenay would be a good call, since he will never realistically be honoured by WWE yet has a firm place in wrestling history.

I watched some of Victory Road, because dammit I like Eli Drake and I like Chris Adonis and they're in the main event. And it's okay....I mean I do like to see the heels cheat - but whoever is producing them needs to realise less is more; if you're doing every heel cheating spot going in what is still ultimately a TV main event, it's not leaving much for future matches.  I hope we'll see these guys get their NXT run in due course, so they can get this shit right a la Bobby Roode.

Rat lifespans are only a year or two, depending on the type of rat.  So those rats are at least  the great-great-great-great grandsons of the rats that originally tried to get out of TNA during the weekly PPV era.

That should be the company slogan: "Impact Wrestling.  We've been making even rats miserable for generations."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3