DVDVR Message Board

2017 WHATEVER THE HELL USED TO BE TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

10 hours ago, Craig H said:

Your point? People see that you haven't posted and wonder if you're really gone or if you just posted in another folder.

Seems like a complaint EN090 would make.

Point is obvious-- its sad and hilarious that you have nothing better to do with your life than to creep on my profile and check if I'm still around or not. 

I'm glad you're okay though, its been a whole week and a half since you visited. Was starting to worry. 

6 hours ago, Craig H said:

As if there were any doubt left for who you are. 

Dude, I didn't say a word to you. Didn't say a cross word to anyone on here. 

You accuse me of being someone else, stalk my profile in search for "clues" and then whine when you get called out on it. Seriously, fuck off. And get a life.

15 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Ah, yes, what a weird night that was.  Poor Rippa drove himself mad on that one, as did I for the <40 minutes I watched before playing WWE 2K17.

Let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we?

EDIT:  Wait a sec, Rippa's recap isn't up anymore?  Damn, that sucks, would have been fun to see the insanity again.  The rest of the thread's there though.

It is still up - the link just changed when I did some work on the board awhile back

http://deathvalleydriver.com/impact061516/

• Like 3

The Slammiversary PPV will feature:

*Impact Wrestling champion Bobby Lashley vs. GFW champion Alberto el Patron.

*Impact Wrestling X-Division champion Sonjay Dutt vs. Low Ki: Best of Three Falls.

*Jeremy Borash & Joseph Park vs. Josh Mathews & Scott Steiner.

*Impact Wrestling Knockouts champion Rosemary vs. Sienna.

*Full Metal Mayhem: Davey Richards and Angelina Love vs. Eddie and Alisha Edwards.

*Strap Match: James Storm vs. EC3.

Impact Wrestling will round out its first trio of house shows on Sunday 8/6 at 4 PM with a live event in Bridgeport, CT at the Ballpark at Harbor Yard, the home of the Bridgeport Bluefish baseball team.  The stadium seats 5,300 fans for baseball.  Tickets will go on sale tomorrow Friday 6/16 at 10 AM at this link.  This would be the first Impact event in the Nutmeg State since January 2013, when they ran Wallingford, CT.

Impact also has live dates that weekend on Friday 8/4 at the Sports Arena in St. James, Long Island and Saturday 8/5 in Staten Island, NY at Richmond County Ball Park, the home of the Staten Island Yankees.

Advertised for the live events are Impact champion Bobby Lashley, GFW champion Alberto el Patron, EC3, Eddie Edwards, Allie, Eli Drake and EC3.  For additional information, click here.

These will be the first Impact live events under Anthem Media's ownership and the first Impact live events in the United States since an event in Salem, Virginia on October 3, 2015.

I seriously think if Jarrett could get TV for a promotion that only ran minor league stadiums that would be his dream fed

17 hours ago, RIPPA said:

And Borash and Matthews can't call the show since they are actually "wrestling" a match

The "wrestling" match will suck but there's one good thing, it stops Josh Matthews' fucking commentary.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

The "wrestling" match will suck but there's one good thing, it stops Josh Matthews' fucking commentary.

Sadly Josh might demand a headset so he can wrestle and call his match at the same time.

The Staten Island date is the same day Onita has his dream of an explosion match in the US realized a little over an hour South of SI. So yeah, good luck with that.

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

The Staten Island date is the same day Onita has his dream of an explosion match in the US realized a little over an hour South of SI. So yeah, good luck with that.

Didn't he already do one in XPW?