DVDVR Message Board

2017 WHATEVER THE HELL USED TO BE TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

24 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Is there eve a court date set?  I can't remember if anyone actually filed a lawsuit or if they're too busy threatening each other on social media?

Anthem vs. the Hardy's is going to end up on Judge Judy. Bank on it.

I don't see anything to indicate that the trademark was refused because of anything to do with Anthem.

41 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Good one. 

Well if we look at your first post on here back in December....

Here's the full article. Sounds like Anthem is trying to get background info on how the company's been run during different times, not necessarily bringing Jarrett in. 

that slightly eerily echoes something Nordholm said during that recent interview. In all seriousness, your posting isn't really consistent with it being him - but you do seem weirdly interested in Impact above anything else. I mean my brother has been virulently anti-WWE, he preferred WCW and he prefers Impact now - but he mostly watches New Japan. You seem rather preoccupied with supporting Impact at the exclusion of almost anything else, to the point of defending this strange old man - I mean wevs as the kids says, but surely you can at least see how it looks odd?

I don't specialize in internet message board conspiracy theories so can't help ya. But obviously If someone sees a situation for what it is and doesn't blindly support X because they're at odds with TNA, it must be a conspiracy. 

You're going to have to figure out how my praising Nakamura, Arguing with people that Jindar is a star even though he's not a great worker, and talking about how much I love AOP in NXT, fit into your puzzle. 

You can start by stalking my profile some more.

3 hours ago, Thibs said:

Anyway, not sure if this was posted but apparently Matt was denied his trademark request for a the "Broke Universe".

Nope. The trademark was for "Broken Matt Hardy".

3 hours ago, Thibs said:

Anyway, not sure if this was posted but apparently Matt was denied his trademark request for a the "Broke Universe".

Nope. The trademark was for "Broken Matt Hardy". And it apparently had nothing to do with TNA/Impact.

10 minutes ago, Sin Carne said:

Well yes, 'stalking' your profile as you put it does reveal that a vast majority of your posts are about Impact and you started posting pretty much when Anthem took over. I'm not exactly going Paul Joseph Watson on this one.

Mainly because this story interests me more than anything going on Raw or Smackdown. Or Imapct for that matter. 

So no one wants to say or no one has been able to tell this whole time?

Ok. I'll say it. EN090. I mean, his name on here is Thibs.

And if I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

• Like 4

I thought I was Ed Nordholm? Now I'm who again?

Regardless, if not blindly bashing impact in a situation where they're in the right means I'm some kind of evil imposter so be it. I won't say another word about it.

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

I thought I was Ed Nordholm? Now I'm who again?

Regardless, if not blindly bashing impact in a situation where they're in the right means I'm some kind of evil imposter so be it. I won't say another word about it.

Do you now, or have you ever had... a Twitter account?

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Sin Carne said:

Remember:

Well......before:

After:

ed-nordholm-anthem-broken-hardys.jpg

I'm beginning to think the Broken Universe really is the property of Impact Wrestling........

Since seemingly everyone that goes to TNA/Impact Wrestling becomes broken, there is only one song that should be the theme song on their programming. Plus, any excuse to play Pantera is a good one in my book.

• Like 2

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Sin Carne said:

Remember:

Well......before:

After:

ed-nordholm-anthem-broken-hardys.jpg

I'm beginning to think the Broken Universe really is the property of Impact Wrestling........

That Nordholm one is amazing.