DVDVR Message Board

2017 WHATEVER THE HELL USED TO BE TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Give credit to Jarrett, he did run the long con on Dixie. After getting pushed out of the company, he was able to sell his shares of the company while they were still worth something.  Then after letting Dixie run the company into the ground, get the new owners to give him control back and bring along his vanity project into the fold.

1 hour ago, clintthecrippler said:

join us next week for "Rod Torkelson's Anthem Wrestling Entertainment and Global Force Wrestling presents IMPACT! Wrestling featuring Herman Menderchuck"

30 Helens agree, fuck that owl.

• Like 4

On 4/18/2017 at 9:00 PM, caley said:

It will be funny when all the teams they've had Decay put over for the past 2 months and made to look like fools (Seriously, point me to a Decay match since the "new era" where they haven't been booked as incompetent and incapable of beating ANYONE), are all out (Scum), broken up (DCC), or possibly leaving (The two teams from Konnan's promotion if he breaks ties after the AAA deal).

Well except for EC3, Josh Matthews (don't get me started on that bullshit), and maybe Bobby Lashley has anyone from the old TNA group of 6 months ago looked strong over the rejects from Global Force Wrestling.      

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Hope you all enjoyed Decay because at least Crazzy Steve is done

So Abyss wil go back to his Kane Lite gimick and Courtney Rush will debut in NXT when?

5 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

On that note, maybe with Steve done they can at worst put him in the HoH match. He might not be Courtney but he can lend a deranged vibe to make the match unique.

I'm going to be so disappointed when we don't get Courtney spraying holy water in Randy's eyes causing Randy to melt.

• Like 2

I know Courtney Rush would make the House of Horrors match much more watchable, but I wouldn't want her coming into the WWE with that Randy Orton/Bray Wyatt stink all over her. She's too good for that. I'd prefer it if she came in as a spooky monster girl for the women's tournament, made the final four, and went on to work in NXT for a few months. Maybe a feud with Ember Moon with vampire magic vs creepy clown/doll house magic? I refuse to let Bray Wyatt salt the Earth for all stupid supernatural bullshit in pro wrestling.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

We'll get Jinder instead.

Jinder being sprayed with holy water and melting?

Maybe we can get Sheamus or Balor to banish the giant snakes that are suddenly visible in Jinder's arms and chest.

4 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

I could see Crazzy Steve fitting in with Sanity in NXT. He's got the Eric Young connection already. He just needs a better wrestling name.

He's definitely committed to getting that crazy vibe across, like rubbing his face in the thumbtacks in that one match with the Hardyz.