DVDVR Message Board

2017 WHATEVER THE HELL USED TO BE TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

21 hours ago, JohnnyJ said:

So these people by all intensive purposes are the "bookers" or what ever. The people in charge, right? The part that had me laughing my ass off was when Dutch said "well if you want a rematch you have to ask Bobby". They have the power to demand his give up the title...but when it comes to just doing a rematch to you know settle all questions they're like "well we don't have that power".

C654qNnV0AA_FkO.jpg

• Like 7

During that video, I kept waiting for the owl to swoop down and take a seat at the table, maybe run the meeting.  The owl is probably the only one that has a clue what's going on.  Of course, that might make him too smart to get involved.  

And, yeah, Dutch telling AEP that they don't have the power to make a match - 60 seconds after they essentially strip Alberto of the title - is head scratching.

Dutch's handlebar beard is always amazing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cameron Swift said:

TNA suffers from Irritable Owl Syndrome.

It's the shits.

In Anthem fashion, even though you came up with this, I want to use it, so I'm going to have to demand you stop using it.  Otherwise, I'm going to threaten all the message boards you're on with legal action.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

I get the whole thing, TNA  Impact is broke and they need any revenue stream they can get. So they see the Hardy thing as a way to make some money and maybe fuck with ROH. But in total this whole thing is now 100%

C69NppnWgAA5twk.jpg:large

I just found my next stable name.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

So these people by all intensive purposes are the "bookers" or what ever. The people in charge, right? The part that had me laughing my ass off was when Dutch said "well if you want a rematch you have to ask Bobby". They have the power to demand his give up the title...but when it comes to just doing a rematch to you know settle all questions they're like "well we don't have that power".

C654qNnV0AA_FkO.jpg

When I first saw this was a Spaceballs image, I thought for sure the caption was going to be, "I'M SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES."

• Like 2

On Thursday, March 09, 2017 at 6:52 PM, (BP) said:

Hahaha I've been scrolling by this thread for days and thinking AWE was some kind of arena football league. Bless their hearts. 

I missed all this news cuz all this time I though AWE was some indy folks were going to that I didn't know anything about!

9 minutes ago, caley said:

I missed all this news cuz all this time I though AWE was some indy folks were going to that I didn't know anything about!

I can't tell if you're failing March Madness by not branching out or winning pro wrestling in general by ignoring TNA.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

During that video, I kept waiting for the owl to swoop down and take a seat at the table, maybe run the meeting.  The owl is probably the only one that has a clue what's going on.

They need the owl to run the show: it can only be understood by Tajiri, who in turn can only be understood by Steve Austin. Ratings explode every time the three of them have an on-air booking meeting.

• Like 1

I want a match between Homicide and Suicide:

Bell rings: Suicide pulls out a revolver and pulls an R Budd Dwyer.

Homicide: "What the fuck?"

Ref raises Homicide's hand

Homicide pulls out a switch blade, slashes the refs throat and says "This shit aint a gimmick"

Cut to commercial.

• Like 6