DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES (2017 & Beyond)

RIPPA

12 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

I'm torn on the new Pokken Tournament.

I want to play the game, but that is literally the only game on Switch I have any interest in.

Not sure that spending $400 just to play one game is the best move at this juncture.

I'm in the same boat but with Zelda.  I wish renting consoles was still a thing.

Everybody on the internet is making a big deal about seeing Mario's nipples, but can we talk about his lack of a belly button?  That means he's a mammal but not a placential one.

It's now canonical that Mario is a monotreme.

Spoiler

Guys, I am so fucking bored at work

2 hours ago, JLSigman said:

Holy shit, they weren't waiting around! (starts scrounging up monies)

I'm debating whether to go ahead and get this today, or wait until it's on sell for a little bit cheaper (the VII reissue has gone for as low as like $7.99 in flash sales). Plus, I still need to get XII at some point also.

On 9/7/2017 at 8:39 PM, Death From Above said:

Sorry I'm in the wrong thread again.

Anyway uh... Grim Dawn has an expansion launching very soon. That will be a good time to jump in on that game I think.

Grim Dawn expansion is officially announced for October, although they haven't given a specific date yet.

5 hours ago, Chaos said:

I'm debating whether to go ahead and get this today, or wait until it's on sell for a little bit cheaper (the VII reissue has gone for as low as like $7.99 in flash sales). Plus, I still need to get XII at some point also.

I went ahead and got it and I'm hoping before I die, I'll actually play it (jk).

12 hours ago, Chaos said:

Its technically on sale right now though not as low as the flash sale price for other games. IX is more worth your time and money than XII.

8 hours ago, Eivion said:

Its technically on sale right now though not as low as the flash sale price for other games. IX is more worth your time and money than XII.

Yeah, I've played through and beaten IX years ago and own a PSX copy of the game, so it's a case of "do I think I'll replay it at all within the next couple of months?" scenario.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, Zimbra said:

Everybody on the internet is making a big deal about seeing Mario's nipples, but can we talk about his lack of a belly button? 

Or that his toes are glued together?

This week we got:

Danganronpa V3, Blue Reflection (Gust Action RPG with anime girls), Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash (just look it up not at work), Summon Night 6 (never thought this was coming), Gundam Versus, Hob (from Torchlight people), Ruiner and Steamworld Dig 2.

My wallet am cry. Lots of weebo Japanese stuff on PS4.