DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK SEVENTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

49ers coach Chip Kelly said he had a brief conversation with CEO Jed York on Saturday night. Kelly said he has not been informed of his status but said "nothing" would surprise him in terms of his future. Kelly and York are expected to meet tonight at which point the expectation is that Kelly will be let go. Kelly said he is proud of his team.

Zenner, a crowd favorite, of course he's a white half back. One of like....3 in the whole league. I'm surprised he's not the top selling Lions jersey.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Zenner, a crowd favorite, of course he's a white half back. One of like....3 in the whole league. I'm surprised he's not the top selling Lions jersey.

Give him to mid season next year

50 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I'm not even sure how many are left. Toby Gerhart was abducted by aliens a while back, I believe.

There's Rex Burkhead, Private Eye in Cincinnati.

Danny Woodhead counts, I guess.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Apparently there is chaos in the Eagles pressbox 

Basically Eagles PR screamed at reporters to be quiet. One reporter basically told them to stick it in their hat. Eagles ejected that reporter or at least attempted to. Rest of Eagles media revolted so Eagles then threatened to throw everyone out.

Les Bowen is providing details

And so forth... never change Philly

Late to the party..

When the fuck did we ever have a "fan code of conduct:?

• Like 1