DVDVR Message Board

RAW 12/26/16 is GENTLEMANLY

Dolfan in NYC

Sami is going to die a wonderful, glorious death next week. (I'm guessing Roman is going to interfere but Reigns already has KO at the Rumble, so... yeah) 

Adrian Neville, Super Dick is a character I can get behind. He needs to blow through Rich Swann like he's paper. 

Tough situation. You know someone in the back saw those remarks too as they had the whole "Dusty would have loved this" pumped to Cole and Corey.

Hopefully seeing Strowman sprint Chariots-Of-Fire-style after Sami cheered them up a little bit. And did anyone catch the fan that Braun nearly took out running around the corner? Totally would have taken a Hennig-bump if I was that fan.

Cool seeing Scarlett Bordeaux and, boy, did she take a great ass-kicking. And creepy Noam Dar talking to random chicks in the back is awesome.

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

How long do you think Steph was sitting on that Punk burn?

The way she sped through that line I couldn't help but think that she just couldn't wait to spit those words out.  

The irony being that she once wanted to be involved in a WM match with Ronda so she could last longer as an opponent (and most likely get more offense) than all her real fights.

Gentlemen Jack promising to be Arron Burr was amazing. I suppose that's as topical as Vince might get with Hamilton and all.

When Braun took out everyone in the tag match, for a brief moment I kinda hoped Bob Backlund was going to stand up to him. You know he's crazy enough to do it and hell I'd love to see Backlund try to shoot and try put a chicken wing on the big burly bastard. But umm, because of the sensitivity training for last week did Bo Dallas suddenly go from a potential serial killer back to plucky baby face? I swear those Rotunda kids have some serious personality issues.

1 hour ago, Peck said:

Cool seeing Scarlett Bordeaux and, boy, did she take a great ass-kicking. And creepy Noam Dar talking to random chicks in the back is awesome.

Yeah, she took that beating like a champ. I kept hoping Sasha would hobble out and beat Nia down with her crutches. 

33 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

The way she sped through that line I couldn't help but think that she just couldn't wait to spit those words out.  

The irony being that she once wanted to be involved in a WM match with Ronda so she could last longer as an opponent (and most likely get more offense) than all her real fights.

Knowing that a main eventer on my roster pretty much had his UFC career ended for pissing hot I'd probably not make references to UFC lest it get people thinking.

18 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

So, what was the Punk burn and this Dusty thing?

Steph's opening promo got Punk chants so she responded with "If you guys keep that up for about 2 minutes 15 seconds, you'll have lasted one second longer than Punk did"

Bayley gave Goldust a Dusty teddy bear for Christmas then Anderson and Gallows came and ripped the bear's head off.

• Like 3

Something is missing for Strowman with me. His offense doesn't look as devastating as it should for a guy his size. His clothesline is OK, but aside from that nothing seems like it hurts. He picks people up by their necks and then gently tosses them aside. His finisher is really weak. Guy really needs a nasty big boot and maybe a powerbomb.

Yeah Strowman needs to be watching some 2002 Lesnar, lay your shit in my dude! He's far too careful and not really comfortable hossing it out there yet, let's face it, he's still green but he should be clobbering fools. I like the Strowman experiment so far but he definitely needs to tweak his big man toolbox. He needs to be mowing down assholes like TJP like he did that fan. 

Oh and Neville is damn good on the mic, who knew?