DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK SIXTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Dolphins have won 8 of their last 9, and I'm happy.  

Because of this, I give you Christmas kitties:

2VOh2FO.gif

The vast majority of games are on SATURDAY this week.

It's definitely stressful to think that 11 wins is what it may take to get the Phins the 6 seed. Not to mention whoever in NFL scheduling thought it'd be a cruel joke to place Miami in Jersey and Buffalo for 2 of the last 3 weeks of the season. Buffalo has always been built for these late season Dolphin wins.

I never thought I'd root for the Pats to clinch home field in week 16 prior to now.

Loved watching the newest NFL Network Timeline tonight on the Fog Bowl between the Bears and Eagles.  That spectacle will never happen in today's football.   Apparently the game could have been stopped but Buddy Ryan used the "well both teams have to deal with the fog" and continued the game.  Don't think it would have matter cause the Bears was winning the entire time.  

What is incredible in looking back is that Randall Cunningham still threw for over 400 yards in the game.  Unfortunately he also had 3 or 4 interceptions as well.   

Also it should be a rule that Mongo McMichael has to be involved in all features on the Chicago Bears or even the NFL from 1985 - 1989.  Just hilarious :D

• Like 1