DVDVR Message Board

WWE UK

RIPPA

You know how TNA nearly had Sha Samuels at the same time as Samuel Shaw? WWE now has 2 guys called Tyler B. They should form a team. The Breeze and Bate Connection.

50 minutes ago, AxB said:

You know how TNA nearly had Sha Samuels at the same time as Samuel Shaw? WWE now has 2 guys called Tyler B. They should form a team. The Breeze and Bate Connection.

...and the wrestler formerly known as Tyler Black

• 3 weeks later...

Late to the party, but I finally finished watching the tournament a day or two ago.

Tyler Bate obviously has a ton of potential, being only 19...but I feel he was the wrong guy for the win: Trent Seven or Wolfgang  should've been the guy for the babyface win. I'm surprised Wolfgang isn't full-time on WWE TV already.

Pete Dunne was AMAZING. Such a great heel...plus he didn't need to hit his damn finisher every match to advance in a tournament. His match with Gradwell in the Quarters was very well done, storyline-wise. If Neville wasn't already the bully of 205live, Dunne should be that guy. Hell, the new King of the Cruiserweights should have him as his goon until Dunne gets tired of him and decides to take down the king himself.

Favorite match, for me, was Wolfgang and T-Bone in the first round, beating the living shit out of each other. So much fun.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned WWE is planning to run live events in the United Kingdom twice a month after the UK Championship series officially kicks off — and the show’s top stars were recently signed to new deals.

According to sources … the current plan is to shoot the television show every six weeks and for live events to run every other week in the U.K. featuring wrestlers who will appear on the series.

We’ve also learned Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Wolfgang and Mark Andrews have all inked updated US contracts that will soon allow them to work freely at the Performance Center when needed … however, their main priority will be working shows for the UK brand.

No word yet as to when the full series will be begin shooting.

• Like 1