DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

Carolina will go at some point as I'm sure they want to host a Super Bowl in the future.  

Maybe Seattle and Philly are in that boat too.   

Green Bay will never go unless they're forced to.  That team cannot afford to give up a home game.  

And Tennessee, aside from a couple of ex-pats in England, I'm sure no one cares. 

11 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Carolina will go at some point as I'm sure they want to host a Super Bowl in the future. 

Also, who wouldn't love to see Cam Newton dressed up as a Victorian era chimney sweeper?

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Green Bay will never go unless they're forced to.  That team cannot afford to give up a home game.  

Everyone will go at some point - GB (and everyone else) will just go as the road team

The Steelers stadium lease requires them to play 10 home games a year so they can't never give up a home game. So the NFL sent them as a road team

Dont know if this is totally comparable, but when nhl does outdoor games, the league pays the home team its average home gate and it keeps all profits after that number. Allegedly one reason it took TO so long to get a game, since a home game at the ACC is beaucoup bucks. 

(Yes, im posting in a thread i dont usually read. Checked  Just in case there was carryover from the off field thread)

Also, they killed Bryce Petty. Someone fucked up something with the called blocking. I assume Petty didn't notice the two men with no one touching them coming off the edge.

yog028hwid6jaztgojg0.gif

Edit: I love the Jets blockers standing their confused at the lack of men running at them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

I wonder how many people like just realized that there is an NFL game tonight.  Granted it is Jets vs Dolphins and the Dolphins are killing them already but it is a game

Wait what. I legit didn't know there was a game on tonight.

The Doomsday Device was in full effect.  I haven't even turned on the radio and I know half the callers are asking why Hackenburg didn't play last night.  

First winning season in 8 years.  This is good.

PjFCAabegABPO.gif