DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK FOURTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

The less I think about the Baltimore game, the better. Jesus Christ.  

To make myself feel better, here is a better husky gif than the one I posted in the College Football playoff thread. 

IxiNRBk.gif

• Like 2

I have full confidence that the Vikings will put the final nail in their coffin this weekend by finding a way to lose to Blake fucking Bortles and company.

It's amazing how quickly things change when teams realize your offensive line couldn't handle defenses in the Big Ten, let alone in the National Football League. I'm surprised Sam Bradford isn't dead yet.

Also news from Metlife Stadium...

Bryce Petty is going to start the rest of the season for the Jets.  

Todd Bowles apparently completely forgot to tell Ryan Fitzpatrick that his ass was benched. So he found out from ESPN just like everyone else. Seriously.   

loljets

• Like 1

My guess is Hackenberg's limits are 'competent back-up'.  They essentially have to kick the tires on Petty and see what they've got.  If/when he fails, they know they have to go all in on the DeShone Kizer sweepstakes. 

Um no. Brock sucks. Media here has been squealing about how we should've drafted Derek Carr, but it was such a non-starter because of how bad the city of Houston hates David Carr. Derek reportedly told the Texans not to draft him.

So, I have a vested interest in Derek Carr sucking so I don't have to hear about how the Texans should have drafted him. 

Plus I hate that he wears eyeliner during games. Who is he, Jack Sparrow?