DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] RESULTS FROM OSAKA SHOW (Will Contain Spoilers)

hammerva

Lorcan's win, combined with the general clusterfuckery of the NXT "midcard," really makes me think they need a TV title. It would give the guys like Lorcan a sense of purpose, liven up the weekly shows a little, and probably give us a long-ass Drifter title reign. 

It was filler for the end of the year.

DIY/Tajiri & Tozawa was a really great tag match. Limiting a lot of these cruiserweight guys just to that division is such a disservice to them.

After watch Nia vs. Asuka it's painfully clear that Nia never should have gotten called up. That was easily her best match ever. Most dominating one and how she should be doing things on RAW and I hope this is a bit what we will get with her and Sasha Banks (but probably not). Good lord Asuka can take a beating and when she busted out that german suplex I was like DAMN. Nia being all "COME ON BITCH" and Asuka kicking her head off right after that was amazing. I just can't imagine Asuka ever going to RAW. She'll be great on Smackdown though...so of course they'll put her on RAW.

Joe/Nak was all right seeing it in full. I would have rather never had Nakamura never lost the title to begin with. But Joe and him have such a great rivalry. It's a shame it will end and never be anything like this when they're both on the main roster in the future.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

It was filler for the end of the year.

DIY/Tajiri & Tozawa was a really great tag match. Limiting a lot of these cruiserweight guys just to that division is such a disservice to them.

Was really looking forward to this and it delivered.  Very fun match even if the outcome is never in doubt.

I said it last year, I'll say it again: Japanese fans chanting "This is awesome" is the worst fucking thing ever.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2016 at 2:41 AM, sydneybrown said:

Was really looking forward to this and it delivered.  Very fun match even if the outcome is never in doubt.

I said it last year, I'll say it again: Japanese fans chanting "This is awesome" is the worst fucking thing ever.

WWE fans are getting back at them by being silent for cruiserweight matches.

• Like 2