DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION... for now

RIPPA

2 hours ago, DTTW said:

So the WWE is just gonna catch zero blowback over roidy mcroidface performing on drugs and not being tested then? Wasn't Benoit supposed to stop that crap?

Is that a word filter? Because for a second there I couldn't figure out you were talking about roidy mcroidface.

Edited by AxB
Psych~!

37 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

46de27ed7c5b210ccfe063666f7b6842bc9e13b2

The true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house, have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite...and start getting real.

The last season I really enjoyed was the London season.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DTTW said:

So the WWE is just gonna catch zero blowback over roidy mcroidface performing on drugs and not being tested then? Wasn't Benoit supposed to stop that crap?

Have you seen the Rock the last time he was working there? They clearly don't care.

• Like 1

So THIS morning, I dreamt about Brock living next to my mom's house where he raised horses and zebras that were running through the back yard. He was mad at me for pissing on his "icicle hanger" (whatever the fuck that is). 

Turned on FS2 after I woke up and Brock is about to fight Hunt on UFC 200. Go figure. 

• Like 1

Which one though? The one on his crotch or the one on his chest? 

EDIT: Well I guess there's only one you can hang an icicle off of. Rippa's Freudian analysis notwithstanding, I thought it was some kind of ice cube container that he had out in the yard or something. Woke up before he could beat me up though he was advancing. Also, I was standing on the back deck smoking a spliff that was sans weed, which I had to explain to my friend that offered it about the drug testing mentioned above. 

Right before that I was trying to buy ingredients to make chicken tikka masala. I need to stop eating weird things before I go to bed

• Like 1