DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION... for now

RIPPA

49 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

This is the most gorgeous belt the WWE has ever had.

Still don't like the bedazzled element that they can't seem to stop doing to world titles ever since the spinner belt. 

They don't need "bling" anymore the center just looks like a watch without the time piece. 

They should be big and gold and look like they could knock someone out. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Presumably, being nursed back to health by Emma is a reasonable consolation. 

I think she could wheel him in to a Monday showing of Rogue One. It's not like she's busy that day.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, DTTW said:

So the WWE is just gonna catch zero blowback over roidy mcroidface performing on drugs and not being tested then? Wasn't Benoit supposed to stop that crap?

We covered this we the drug test failure was announced.

The WWE went "We don't test part timers" and everyone (ie: the media and advertisers who are all the WWE cares about) said "Okay"

26 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I really don't care if wrestlers use steroids or not so it wasn't going to be an issue with me either way. I love my 80s wrestling when everyone was roided and coked out of their minds, its great fun.

And outside of Lanny Poffo I can't quickly recall any of those guys who walked away from it all ok. I'm sure y'all will just start rattling them off.

Just getting so sick and tired of WWE being above the law. So sick of their two faced lies. So sick of their conning people and employees without much repercussion. Even when they lose, they still always win, no matter how immoral or self serving the action. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DTTW said:

So the WWE is just gonna catch zero blowback over roidy mcroidface performing on drugs and not being tested then? Wasn't Benoit supposed to stop that crap?

Is that a word filter? Because for a second there I couldn't figure out you were talking about roidy mcroidface.

Edited by AxB
Psych~!

37 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

46de27ed7c5b210ccfe063666f7b6842bc9e13b2

The true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house, have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite...and start getting real.

The last season I really enjoyed was the London season.

• Like 2