DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2017

Dolfan in NYC

I dislike the Red Bull people and what they've done as much as anyone but Bayern Munich supporters holding up "Against Modern Football"  banners is beyond hilarious. You couldn't come up with a better parody than that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Death From Above said:

The British media fapping over how amusing Bob Bradley's use of words was is really something, for a league where a quarter of the managers probably couldn't say the alphabet in English.

Wait, are you making a "Footballers are stupid" joke about the Allardyce's and Pulii of this world, or a "Foreigners are stupid" joke about how most of the managers speak Spanish or Italian as their first language? Because Americans can't say the alphabet in English either. There is no Zee. There is only Zed.

Carlos Tevez is off to Shanghia, for £615,000. A bloody week. I bet he's learning to speak Chinese right now.

3 hours ago, AxB said:

Wait, are you making a "Footballers are stupid" joke about the Allardyce's and Pulii of this world, or a "Foreigners are stupid" joke about how most of the managers speak Spanish or Italian as their first language? Because Americans can't say the alphabet in English either. There is no Zee. There is only Zed.

kwbWxwYTpGiQgDG_jq895e_RgOrHeEfd_h264_38

• Like 2

I can't believe Liverpool kept a clean sheet when they sat back and soaked up pressure for the majority of the second half against City. Other than being too loose in possession in that half, that was a really impressive defensive effort. 

22 hours ago, AxB said:

You could almost say they're going through the Phelan Out process.

Not sure if that's better or worse than my "Juande at a time" joke back in the day...