DVDVR Message Board

RIP Joe Dever

JLSigman

Aw.  I had a complete set of the Lone Wolf books and donated them to a local library.  An important part of my childhood that needed to be passed along to a new generation..

I think I still have The Magnamund Companion tucked away somewhere.

RIP

12.jpg

I had no idea that Project Aon got the licenses for the Freeway Warrior books!

Looks like I will have to finish what I started like thirty years ago and get Cal Phoenix to California.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bobholly138 said:

After searching for them for years,about 4 years ago I found one of the Lone Wolf books at the sadly now closed used bookstore.It lived up to 20 years of wanting to read them.

It took me the better part of three or four years to get a complete set of the LW books.   

I always saw copies of the Grey Star in book stores but it never dawned on me to buy any of them.

I never saw any of the Freeway Warrior books in stores after the second one in the series, so I'm totally stoked to see how the story pans out now that they are available at Project Aon.

37 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

When one of my friends tweeting the Lone Wolf writer had passed away, i thought he meant Kazuo Koike. 

I am already sad enough.  I'd be totally distraught if Koike-san and Dever died in the same week. :(