DVDVR Message Board

[DEC 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

6 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

I like how not only is Hogan's drink the cheapest, but they didn't even bother to put his whole name in.  Unless they felt threatened by Marvel Comics.  Which leads to another question.  When did WWE stop giving Marvel credit for the "Hulk" in Hulk Hogan?

When Hogan came back to the WWF in 2002 they were exclusively calling him "Hollywood" Hogan for a while, because of some dispute with Marvel, then he went back to Hulk and they sorted something out where they didn't have to credit Marvel anymore.

8 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Only the Macho looks really appealing to me, and I'm a drunk. Fancy-schmancy bushwah... plus, they lose points for the Flair not being some super-expensive version of a Kamikaze. 

"Smoked ice cube?"  Artisinal cocktail hipster bullshit.

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Good think they don't sell a "British Bulldog".

Four parts orange juice, one part Halcion.  Warning, may experience pain in rectal area the next day.

• Like 5

After seeing something on Facebook where a bar in NYC was selling a 40 of Colt .45 in a paper bag for $10, someone should just do a Harley Race or Dick Murdoch Special where you spend $35 for a case of Stroh's and they bring it to the table with a road sign to throw the empties at. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

After seeing something on Facebook where a bar in NYC was selling a 40 of Colt .45 in a paper bag for $10, someone should just do a Harley Race or Dick Murdoch Special where you spend $35 for a case of Stroh's and they bring it to the table with a road sign to throw the empties at. 

I'd buy that. Strohs is legit my favorite beer. Also, if it's a Harley Race Special, you also get an actual .45 gun to shoot the road signs with.

• Like 1

Got a wrestler that did something really horrible and you don't want it leaked out? Just punish them by making them work with Big Daddy A! It's the combined injury powers of Ahmed AND Mabel so you don't have to lift a finger in some nasty, business-exposing social media way. They'll just be out for six months and you can tell them to cut the shit or else. 

Note that even though that's the "softer" side of Harley, he's still got a shiner haha

• Like 2