DVDVR Message Board

[DEC 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Here's a picture of Roman with a big ass lobster.  Spoiler box has details about it that I hope you enjoy.

This was taken last Monday after Raw in I believe Philly.  There was a Monday Night Football game with the Ravens against the Patriots and the bar was packed.  I was there for the first half with a friend for the first half before going home.  He stayed for the whole game and left after it was over.  Literally ten minutes after he leaves Roman comes in and feasts on this 7 pound lobster.  One of the co-owners (wrestlers part-time at MCW as Johnny Crabcakes) is a huge fan of the guy and i see him at the bar everytime I go.

On Saturday I return with said friend to the bar and bring this tweet up to one of the bartenders.  She tells me that him and a couple other wrestlers came in, though she didn't know of them since she doesn't watch it.  But she did tell me that she became Facebook friends with two of the wrestlers, just couldn't recall what their names were.  She shows me the picture and she ended up friending Gallows and Anderson.  So I'm beside myself and my friend's wishing he stayed just another ten minutes.  She proceeds to tells us that Gallows in particular (her words, the "taller guy") was especially funny and nice.  He kept picking her up and was a total clown.

So I learned a very valuable lesson from past times hearing about wrestlers showing up as well as last week.  If there's a Raw or SD show anywhere in or near Baltimore (DC, Philly, etc.) there's a decent chance somebody will be there.  I only live a mile away from Jimmy's so I'm going to check this out after every show.  I already do this after some MCW shows, though really wish I thought to go there after NXT was in town.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I don't know what the specific drink is but that looks to be one of those metal mugs Russian Standard puts out. We got some of those in a holiday pack last year and they seemed to have vanished from the kitchen. 

Damn, now I want lobster for Xmas

It's an American Mule.  The place has a bunch of mixed drinks names after wrestlers, so it's like a Moscow mule with American drinks.  It's named after Dusty Rhodes.  They have others like the Stone Cold Stunner that's pretty good.  I'll post a picture next time I'm up there.

39 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

It's an American Mule.  The place has a bunch of mixed drinks names after wrestlers, so it's like a Moscow mule with American drinks.  It's named after Dusty Rhodes.  They have others like the Stone Cold Stunner that's pretty good.  I'll post a picture next time I'm up there.

American Mules
American Mules
American Mules
American Mules
American Mules
American Mules
AMERICAN MULES...

When ya see them comin
Better run for cover
Girls you dont need a weekend lover... UNNNN
American Mules

• Like 16

15 hours ago, Godfrey said:

As a man who knows what Banshee is about and has seen what Lana looks like, this new information intrigues me.

She's in the 5th or 6th episode, when an old prison buddy of the  main character comes to town.  But seriously, watch the whole series, it's bonkers.