DVDVR Message Board

[DEC 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

4 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Of course it wouldn't work. Copeland would've immediately turned on wrestler Sting, obviously. Which would be business as usual. 

The only problem with this particular turn is that if there is one thing we have learned, those two need Sting much more than he needs them.

I think that Scott Hall pic might actually be from a fake account. If you go to his Twitter, he links to his Instagram account there, which is different from the one in the picture.

The funny thing is the fake one has 46.000 followers, whereas the real one only has around 2.000.

1 hour ago, The Z said:

I think that Scott Hall pic might actually be from a fake account. If you go to his Twitter, he links to his Instagram account there, which is different from the one in the picture.

The funny thing is the fake one has 46.000 followers, whereas the real one only has around 2.000.

Possibly, I got the link from this story and I have no idea how reputable a site that is.  However, it totally strikes me as something Scott Hall would actually do.

15 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Possibly, I got the link from this story and I have no idea how reputable a site that is.  However, it totally strikes me as something Scott Hall would actually do.

Oh, absolutely, the only thing that seemed fishy about it to me and the reason I double-checked was that Melissa Santos liked it. ;)