DVDVR Message Board

[DEC 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Like or dislike Orton, I'm thinking if given the opportunity to race RC cars with him this evening, many of us would've said yes.

Of course, the main reason for same might be just to see how they'd rewrite Smackdown due to his absence.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:44 AM, CreativeControl said:

Man I wish I knew what Cesaro's workout regime is.

I know he's a legit strongman and strict with his diet but it's so odd looking back at long haired skin-n-bones Claudio Castignoli teaming with Chris Hero

Big time powerlifter. Has visited Mark Bell's gym in California several times.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2016 at 8:21 PM, zev said:

Like or dislike Orton, I'm thinking if given the opportunity to race RC cars with him this evening, many of us would've said yes.

Of course, the main reason for same might be just to see how they'd rewrite Smackdown due to his absence.

I'd race RC cars with Orton and shit in people's bags if he wanted.

8 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Upon further research A LOT of people were shitting in Lawler's crown, to the point a memo had to go around...and like Curt said, usually because Lawler had shit in their paycheck envelopes for 20 years or so.

It was mentioned in the sleaze thread, Steve Keirn and Curt Hennig shit in his crown at the '93 Royal Rumble.

What a great memo to go around the office. Only in wrestling, or maybe Medieval Times will you get a memo about not shitting in your co-worker's crown.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sydneybrown said:

Says the guy with one of those "sociopaths" as his avatar.

I dig his in ring stuff, but doesn't mean that I respect how he treated people some of the time. It's wrestling. I expect my heroes to have some warts.