DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders & Chairs VIII

Dolfan in NYC

10 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

Man, I think I dated Bray Wyatt in High school.

Were you scared to meet his dad? How mean of a "you better get back here by 10" look did he have?

• Like 1

Good looking show on paper. Repeat matches on the show but I'm looking forward to each...well Corbin vs. Kalisto the least. AJ Styles always delivers and this could be one of the great TLC matches against Dean Ambrose. Liked the matches put on by The Miz and Dolph Ziggler so hopefully the same goes for this with Miz retaining the Intercontinental Championship. Interested in both women's matches as well. I can see the table stipulation in Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss changing the WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship without Lynch getting pinned/submitted. Vince apparently wasn't amused by the table unwillingly putting Sasha through in Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks HIAC match at HIAC.

On 12/2/2016 at 8:59 PM, zev said:

Were you scared to meet his dad? How mean of a "you better get back here by 10" look did he have?

It was mostly that threat to audit your parents, I bet.

• Like 8

So Tamina Snuka is reportedly cleared to wrestle and the talk is she is going to Raw. I think she'd be a better fir on SmackDown. They could re debut her at TLC, have her run in during the Lynch-Bliss match put Lynch through a table and be the muscle to Bliss' chicken shit heel champion.

I get what you're saying, there should be more fasits to her character then being the heavy but what is she gonna do on Raw? There's already a monster women heel in Nia there. If not be the muscle, SmackDown could use a monster women heel of their own.

The prospect of a women hoss (and I don't mean that dispearingly) match between Nia and Tamina could be fun.

Honestly, they probably won't do much with Tamina other than have her work a few matches with Nia to give the latter more experience.  Which is fine.  I don't know, I just always felt like more could have been done with Tamina and Creative failed.  But that's the case with a lot of wrestlers.

1 hour ago, EVA said:

They will tag up Tamina and Nia as the Pretty Mean Samoans.

I'd be all in on a she-hoss female Road Warriors type team going around steamrolling all the other women.  You could even work it into an angle getting Sasha and Charlotte (or any other two smaller women who had previously been feuding) to team up to try and take them out.

1 hour ago, EricR said:

Tamina is really bad at wrestling though. 

But she kicks people in the face really well.

I mean, that's about all I have really nice to say about her, and I'm not sure her opponents agree... But I enjoy watching it.

Predictions:

AJ Styles retains the WWE World Championship against Dean Ambrose in TLC.

The Miz remains the WWE Intercontinental Champion beating Dolph Ziggler.

Bray Wyatt/Randy Orton defeat Heath Slater/Rhyno to become the new WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions.

Alexa Bliss takes the WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship from Becky Lynch.

Nikki Bella beats Carmella.

Baron Corbin goes over Kalisto.

• Like 1

I just turned on the pre-show and see Peter Rosenberg on the panel. I'm familiar with him from the Michael Kay Show on the YES Network. Has Jerry Lawler been relegated to RAW ppv pre-show's only? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. The less Jerry Lawler in my life, the better.