DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders & Chairs VIII

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I think with Wyatt having the Tag straps might mean we will see Bray and Orton vs Kane and Taker at Mania. They could do AJ vs Taker at the Rumble with the Wyatt family running in and attack Taker leading AJ to take advantage and beat Taker. Then boom Wyatts vs Brothers of Destrution at Mania.

I don't think Randy Wyatt lasts until WM. I see Randy turning on Bray long before then, in time to set up Bray's yearly WrestleMania loss.

1 hour ago, Overly Critical Man said:

I think all you people that say the Miz is stale or mediocre or whatever are nuts. In fact, I hope Miz destroys Joe to the shock of Bryan who then has no other recourse but to step into the ring himself and then lose to Miz too.

Goldberg vs Miz is obviously the money match at this point.

Goldberg/Miz is where I draw the line and tune out; sticking to my other wrestling options.

• Like 1

AJ calling out any wrestler on the planet for a match at the Rumble would be great. Samoa Joe answering the call would be mind blowing.

Styles v Joe for the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble. Would anyone have called that 10 years ago when they were main eventing TNA?

If it is Taker though ill be a little sad. AJ is having the run of his lifeand making everything work. Losing to Taker would be like when Punk lost to The Rock.

Cena v Taker doesnt need the title to be special.

Also if we dont get a Joe/Nak call up from Bryan to fight Miz then there is only one real choice - Shane McMahon.

He wrestles without fear, doesnt cheat to win, puts his heart, body and soul on the line every match... Bryan should love that. Also Shane is crazy over with the crowds.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

If it is Taker though ill be a little sad. AJ is having the run of his lifeand making everything work. Losing to Taker would be like when Punk lost to The Rock.

Or when Punk had the run after running Jeff Hardy out and lost the belt to... the Undertaker.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

AJ calling out any wrestler on the planet for a match at the Rumble would be great. Samoa Joe answering the call would be mind blowing.

Styles v Joe for the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble. Would anyone have called that 10 years ago when they were main eventing TNA?

Cena v Taker doesnt need the title to be special.

Also if we dont get a Joe/Nak call up from Bryan to fight Miz then there is only one real choice - Shane McMahon.

He wrestles without fear, doesnt cheat to win, puts his heart, body and soul on the line every match... Bryan should love that. Also Shane is crazy over with the crowds.

After scrambling his brains at SS, I hope Shane doesn't step into the ring again.

I thought they were running AJ vs Undertaker at Rumble and whoever wins gets Cena at Mania.

That made sense to me. I can't be the only one that thought what WWE was aiming for as end game for Cena's 16th run and AJ's title run. Either AJ drops the title to Taker or Cena. Just depends on when and whom. By now I thought Orton would be facing AJ after dealing with the Wyatt's but I guess they are content with the Wyatt's finally winning a feud that is not thrown away like it was nothing(like Daniel Bryan and Ambrose's feud was).  I like Randy Wyatt and I like Wyatt finally winning a title. Just wait for the Big Red to return and finally the Wyatt's are a force to be reckoned with. 

Smackdown needs more faces. Ambrose was getting no chants and booed because people really did not want to see Ambrose as champion again and I am with them. I am sorry but outside of AJ, this dude has been bad and made me think Roman Reigns was the best of the SHIELD. I am glad he will be stuck in a feud with Ellsworth and I am okay with it because dude needs to retune his act. 

I am okay with Becky turning heel because unlike the men, the women definitely need more competent heels outside of Alexa. Becky was always better at being the ambitious and hungry heel than her Bailey copy and paste underdog routine except more socially acceptable. I like her, but I miss her heel persona more because it was dropped for no reason other than the NXT crowd turned her with praise.

Good show. I have to watch the rest of it, but I can't be mad at what I've seen so far.                                                          

I thought Sami was gonna beat Miz at Survivor Series and go to SmackDown. I agree that Zayn would be better on SmackDown. 

I just wanna say that AJ vs Joe for the WWE Championship and Miz vs Shane-O-Mac for the IC title would be my favorite WWE produced show ever. Hand sdown would be.

I got this image of an episode of SmackDown where Bryan announces Miz's mystery opponent and Joe runs down to the ring Muscle Busters Miz gets the three count and is the new IC champion in my head. 

I think that's the way to go. Have Nak and Joe have there final showdown at Takeover; San Antonio with Nak going over and do Miz vs Shane at the Rumble with Miz retaining. Then two days later debut Joe on SmackDown squashing Miz then you can have the Rematch at EC or Fastlane which ever one is the SmackDown PPV. Then add Zayn, Dolph, Corbin, Swagger, Crews and Hawkins to a ladder match at Mania for the title.

33 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I love what's going on with Sami and Braun but maybe Sami can get fired there and bring him over to SDL to feud with AJ or The Miz.

After last week I'm kind of expecting Sami to quit Raw and join SDL.

Out of all of those, I like Heath Slater the best. I just want more vignettes with the Slater family and Heath talking about how winning a World title will allow him to shop at Wal-Mart instead of whatever is below an Aldi (not that anything is wrong with Aldi because Aldi is awesome.)

I'm sad to see Slater/Rhyno lose and them be a one and done with the Wyatt's because there is potential with Slater and the Wyatt's if they wanted to do that. I hate when they do the whole quick rematch and "well that's it, this is over, time to move on".

Anyway congrats to Korn for winning the tag titles.

chqKSBX.jpg

I saw that on my twitter last night and it cracked me up.

Ziggler/Miz was so good. Miz is by far having his best year in years. It's a shame they have him firmly placed in the Intercontinental title division. I'd love to see him get a run at the WWE Title again. I really hope this was the end of Miz/Ziggler. That post match speech was amazing and they have to be building up to a Bryan/Miz match of some sort. It would be stupid not to. I mean hell, Shawn Michaels came out of retirement and his back was supposed to be so messed up that any bad fall could cripple him. You can see it Bryan's eyes. He knows he can get cleared and wrestle safe and smart and could make this work. Plus they want to have Bryan and Corbin get into it. Now unless, Bryan gets Joe or someone just as equal as his second it's not going to make any sense unless Bryan fights back.

Ambrose/Styles was great up until the end. I knew Ellsworth was going to do what he did. I saw that coming ten miles away. But the illogical reasoning by the WWE made no sense what so ever. They had a great reason in Dean being an asshole to James the entire time. Getting him beaten up, being a dick to him, ect. James being delusional to think he can beat AJ makes no sense unless its a finger poke of doom type deal coming which would be kinda hilarious. 

Overall it was a fun show. Just wish it was like another week or two from now so they had another week to build up stuff. But RAW needs a show thrown into things.

• Like 1