DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: THANKSGIVING WEEK

RIPPA

Apparently it was an omen, when on the 4th play of the game, the officials marked a Patriots player's helmet instead of the ball. The overturning on that challenge might be the only call in the Jets favor all day. Brady clearly false starts on a 4th down, they call it offside anyway. The Jets are not very good refs, the Patriots do not need your help to beat them.

I tend to root against Carolina and that twitter account is an example as to why. Team gets good one year and suddenly their fans turn super obnoxious. Its odd that some teams that win a lot have mostly chill fans (Packers, Steelers, Giants) while with other teams they go over the top with it, often at bad times. Not necessarily talking about people that post here as I know a few in real life too. So fuck the Panthers, basically.

Soooo many Steelers fans in VA, you know that ;) All fans root for their teams, not all are dicks about it. I've never had any issues with Steelers fans myself. And I was too anti-NE to care what Giants fans said when they were SB winners.

Redskins fans are awful, I intentionally didn't mention them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raziel403 said:

That's why you don't throw shade until the clock reads 00:00.

Too busy reminiscing about all those Panthers Super Bowl wins.

You have to delete your Twitter account just on GP after that.