DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: THANKSGIVING WEEK

RIPPA

10 hours ago, elizium said:

Rooting for the Lions today, but lol at them for running out of challenges already.

That's what happens when the refs are so bad you gotta keep challenging. For crying out loud, they had to challenge that a pass was tipped when the umpire watched it happen and refused to admit it. 

For anyone in the NY Metro area who wants to see a MNF game for the cost of a minor league baseball game: tickets for the Colts-Jets game a week from this Monday are going for $10 total on SeatGeek and $12 total on StubHub. If you want to see what the baseline rating for a MNF game is you are going to find out. 

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article117033883.html

Armando Salguero verbally bitch slaps Colin Kaepernick for wearing a shirt with Fidel "I imprisoned and executed my political enemies" Castro on it.

Jesus Christ, I'm not sure who's stupider, redneck racists who voted for Trump or over-priveliged Millennials who voted for Bernie.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2016 at 2:03 PM, ivpvideos said:

Yeah as a Packers fan if someone besides them has to win the division I would hope for the Lions. Those fans have suffered enough

They haven't even begun their true suffering! Another 50 years without a title to start. Mwahahah.