DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK ELEVEN

Gonzo

Cxvw2owW8AILkQz.jpg

Tom Landry: 250-162-6, 1 NFL Title, 2 Super Bowl wins, 5 NFC Championships, HOFer.

Jeff Fisher 173-162-1, 1 AFC Championship, won a Super Bowl by just being with the Bears in 1985.

Total equals!

• Like 2

God - the Giants are actually 7-3 yet have no fucking margin of error because no one else wants to fucking lose... well except the Eagles because Fuck the Eagles

And of course - all 3 of their losses are against teams they are battling for the WC

This is why I can't have nice things

So there is a video of Kirk Cousins after the game going up to Scott McCullough (yeah I know I misspelled it) screaming 'HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW'.  From the looks of it this wasn't something like 'UUUUH WEEEE' like he did last week or "you like that".  This was a you fucked up in the offseason and now I am getting paid reaction.   We knew if it was stupid from they didn't sign and now they are going to pay big time for it.

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

So there is a video of Kirk Cousins after the game going up to Scott McCullough (yeah I know I misspelled it) screaming 'HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW'.

Not exactly the brightest thing to do, but his contract is coming up and he still wants to play for the Skins and the GM is trying to pinch a fucking penny.  He's doing good work, so pay the guy.

One thing that Cousins needs to remember is he didn't get to where he is on his own.  It kinda helped that the offensive line got him his job by parting like the Red fucking Sea and letting RG3 get injured season after season...  OOPS DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD~!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Not exactly the brightest thing to do, but his contract is coming up and he still wants to play for the Skins and the GM is trying to pinch a fucking penny.  He's doing good work, so pay the guy.

One thing that Cousins needs to remember is he didn't get to where he is on his own.  It kinda helped that the offensive line got him his job by parting like the Red fucking Sea and letting RG3 get injured season after season...  OOPS DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD~!

When supreme starts yelling at you - you have no one to blame but yourself

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Cxvw2owW8AILkQz.jpg

Tom Landry: 250-162-6, 1 NFL Title, 2 Super Bowl wins, 5 NFC Championships, HOFer.

Jeff Fisher 173-162-1, 1 AFC Championship, won a Super Bowl by just being with the Bears in 1985.

Total equals!

Five years after saying no to the Dolphins, he led them to a win. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

Cxvw2owW8AILkQz.jpg

Total equals!

My bet is that Marvin Lewis will eventually have the record because he will be the Bengals coach for at least the next 20 years.

After 20+ years of watching football, I still don't understand spotting rules. Sometimes it seems like the ball is placed where the player is holding it when down, other times it seems to be placed where the player touched down.

25 minutes ago, elizium said:

After 20+ years of watching football, I still don't understand spotting rules. Sometimes it seems like the ball is placed where the player is holding it when down, other times it seems to be placed where the player touched down.

It's supposed to be where the ball is when the guy is down but then they almost never give guys stretches, for example. 

That was horseshit.  Fuck those refs, fuck those Raiders, fuck Derek Carr and his eyeliner, fuck Bill O'Brien, fuck Brock Tebow, fuck everything.

I should've known they were gonna job the Texans when they managed to call DeAndre Hopkins out of bounds when he never stepped out of bounds.  Can't review that?  WTF?!!!  And those spots in the fourth quarter.  EVEN GRUDEN IS SAYING YOU GOT IT WRONG!!!

Gotta have your narratives, I guess.  Texans are terrible, Raiders are great.  I hate everyone.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Quit whining about refs.  Raiders got a PI call against them on a ball Manute Bol sitting on Kevin Nash's shoulders couldn't have reached.  Bitch about that Texans defense that gave up a 75 yards touchdown to the fucking fullback.  

Canadians' opinions on American Football are void, go watch some hockey.

That is two out of three weeks that MNF had some rough refereeing, you know the NFL hates that as that is what leads the sports headlines for a few days afterwards. I think the referees do the best they can and I hate to harp on them, but there have been just flat out bad calls recently. I hope through watching tape and training it gets better before the Playoffs.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic

I fully expect Cam to literally get decapitated and somehow not get a call at this point.

- that should have been a defensive holding call in the end zone, not a PI, but the end result would've been the same.

- 75 yards to the fullback? I'm a Texans fan. Shit happens. I can accept that. But when the refs are blatantly spotting the ball short over and over, that's garbage and it looks like cheating.

• Like 1