DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK ELEVEN

Gonzo

XPs being a mind-fuck for Kickers is on one hand illogical since its just a mid-range FG, but on the other hand players with one sole focus in various sports seem to have a weird mental block that most other positions don't have (closers in baseball being similar). The same dude that makes a 50 yard FG will shank an XP in a heartbeat.

One thing I've noticed watching the Bills/Bengals game is that the Bengals fans are quiet. Really quiet. I think there have only been a few times all game they seemed to get fired up to try to drown out the Bills on offense. And its a close game, so its not an issue of them being behind and not caring anymore. I don't normally watch Bengals games so I dunno if this is normal for them or I am just used to watching the Bills play this year in games with a loud crowd.

6 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

DEAN is somewhere singing Dak Prescott ain't nothing to f*** with. :)

Today is one of the rare occasions where I actually want to see Dallas win.  Fuck the Ravens.

What the fuck is up with all of these missed PATs today?

17 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Man the Packers secondary just stinks.   Rodgers could throw a TD in the next 30 seconds and I don't think it would matter

At this point with the number of injuries we have a chance to start at LB or in the secondary by the end of the season.

Is anyone willing to lend us four cornerbacks of any talent level, 4 offensive linemen, a running back and a few linebackers? You should not lose four straight games scoring that many points in the NFL. What are we, Cal? (They give up 45+ and score 38ish a game in college this year). Rodgers sheer will and glue is all that's holding this team up at this point. The media will again blame him because he's the one who's given up all those points the past month, I guess? He must have at least 15 pick sixes.