DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO RESTART

RIPPA

• RIPPA pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Flair looking significantly smaller than the other three guys is strange. Also, I can't see Vader ever teaming up with anybody. It was weird enough to see him in the All American gang in New Japan, waving a flag and helping the Mad Dog celebrate a win. 

Vader looks like he's thinking "Fuck Hogan for no selling my powerbomb."

"Nature Boy" Steve Regal

Has there ever been an explanation as to exactly what a Nature Boy is? I mean we've had Buddy Rogers, Flair, Landell, Regal, and probably more that have used the moniker. Did they just love the outdoors? Were they into hiking and camping? Eating acid naked in a field to be one with the earth?

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

"Nature Boy" Steve Regal

Has there ever been an explanation as to exactly what a Nature Boy is? I mean we've had Buddy Rogers, Flair, Landell, Regal, and probably more that have used the moniker. Did they just love the outdoors? Were they into hiking and camping? Eating acid naked in a field to be one with the earth?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

"Nature Boy" Steve Regal

Overuse of the catch phrase "Unga Bunga Bunga".

1VhTR8.jpg