DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 9/19

*Taped for Xplosion: Kazarian def. Chris Sabin

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing September 19, 2013 from St. Louis, MO

*Jeff Hardy def. Manik in a non title match. After the match, Chris Sabin attacked Manik.

*ODB def. Mickie James to become the new TNA Knockouts Champion

*Eric Young def. Robbie E

*Joseph Park def. Robbie E

*Gunner def. Hernandez

*EGO (Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, & Kazarian) def. The Main Event Mafia (Magnus, Samoa Joe, & Sting)

*AJ Styles came out to call out Dixie Carter as he promised last week. Styles ranted about Dixie bringing in big name wrestlers and replacing good talents. Styles said he does not have a contract so he can say whatever he wants. Dixie came out and gave her response in a heelish promo, telling AJ that he wouldn't be where he is today if not for her.

I can't put into words how excited I am for heel Dixie. Dixie and AJ doing McMahon vs Austin has potential to be the greatest horrible angle ever.

Of all the things TNA needs God knows Dixie turning heel was at the top of the list. I hope they play up TNA firing that kid who broke his neck, not paying for Ion's or Daffney's medical expenses, and how horribly paid the Knockouts are. If they turn her into Mr. Burns it would almost be worth it.

I also hope since I guess Sabin turned heel they make him and Dixie into the shittiest power couple in history, TNA's version of Hunter and Stephanie.

• Like 2

The thought of Dixie as the biker CEO of Aces & Eights makes me giggle way more than it should

How is Dixie going to lead a biker gang?  WIMMEN IS PROPERTY~!

NO ONE RESEARCHES ANY GIMMICKS ANYMORE~!

A more detailed report: 

TNA Xplosion* Kazarian defeated Chris Sabin. After the match Sabin, who was with Velvet Sky, looked really ticked off.* The second Xplosion match was The Bro Mans taking on Eric Young and Joesph Park. Joseph Park and Eric Young won with a double splash from the top rope/middle rope in case of Park.Impact Wrestling results for 9/19During the second taping, no backstage interviews were shown to the live crowd.Jeff Hardy defeated Manik with the Swanton Bomb. After the match, Jeff Hardy shook Manik's hand. Chris Sabin, who was watching from ringside with Velvet Sky, went in the ring and raised Manik's hand as well. He then attacked Manik, and Jeff Hardy went running back to the ring as Sabin left and took off running with Velvet.ODB defeated Mickie James to win the Knockouts Championship. It was a good Knockouts match.After the match, Eric Young and Joesph Park comes out to celebrate, but were interrupted by Bromans. They go back and forth and Robbie E says that he understands why EY is celebrating since he is married to that "thing," but Park has no right to celebrate. He said that those three are the weirdest threesome ever. Park took the mic and told him to shut up and to not talk about EY or ODB like that. He then told them to change their clothes as they are defending the whole city of St. Louis tonight. Robbie E then challenged him to a match, which was accepted by Eric Young.After about a three second match, Eric Young rolls up Robbie E up for the three.Robbie E then challenged Park to a match, which lasted another 3 seconds and again, ended with a roll up. After the match, Bromans attacked both Eric Young and Joseph Park. Park started transforming into Abyss and took Bromans out with a Black Hole Slam. EY then brought Park back to his normal self.Magnus comes out next and says he wants anyone of EGO to come out and fight him. Kazarian comes out and Magnus gets the better of him. Daniels comes out quickly and they double team Magnus, but Magnus takes over. Bobby Roode comes out and they triple team Magnus until Samoa Joe and Sting run out for the save. Sting then challenged EGO to a six man tag team match tonight.Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez come out next, followed by the TNA Tag Team Champions, James Storm and Gunner. Chavo tells them that his doctor won't let him wrestle due to injury. Gunner tells them that he doesn't care, and that he wants to fight someone tonight. He then looks at Hernandez and asks, "what about him?". James Storm smiles and says that he is going to go sit in the corner, watch him fight and drink some beer. Gunner won with his finisher.TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray is out next with Brooke Tessmacher and the rest of Aces & Eights. Bully said that he is glad that Mr. Anderson is out of TNA and that he should have known better. Bully says that there is one person that he wants to thank for retaining the World Heavyweight Title. He goes one by one talking about each member of the group. He then says that that one person he wants to thank is Brooke. He goes and gives Brooke a kiss. In the background, Knux is there showing that they did the triple powerbomb to Anderson last week. Garett Bischoff took the mic and said that it was a group effort and that they are the reason he is TNA Champion. Bully told Garett and Wes to shut up and that they would be nothing without him. Knux was behind Bully. Bully turns around and starts kissing Brooke again and Knux asks, "what about me?" He told Bully that for the past year and a half, when Bully was in trouble, they would bail him out. He then said it was supposed to be "bros before hoes." Bully didn't like that and warned Knux not to call Brooke a hoe ever again and shoved him. Knux took off his cap, but Bully got scared and left the ring with Brooke while the other members stayed with Knux.EGO defeated The Main Event Mafia after the referee was trying to get control of the match, allowing Bobby Roode to secure Sting's bat and hit Magnus from behind on the back. Roode covered Magnus for the win. Also, I had the perfect angle of the bat shot. The bat that was used was made out of rubber. As soon as Roode hit Magnus with it, it bent just like rubber would. Very strange to see.AJ Styles comes out next and said that he wanted to get something off his chest. He said that he been there since day one and that he is sick of Dixie Carter hiring all of these UFC guys. He said that instead of having guys like Petey Williams, Low Ki and Elix Skipper, she has to pay for those UFC guys. He noted that he is the only one left from the Nashville days. He mentioned Jerry Lynn, Low Ki and a few others from the Nashville days, and said that they deserve better. He said the real truth behind Dixie getting the company was that her daddy bought it for her because she wanted to be in wrestling and had no idea about wrestling.Dixie Carter comes out and starts crying and saying he was right. It was very tough to hear as she didn't speak loud in the mic. She then started getting louder and louder until she was screaming. She said she is sick and tired of everyone talking about her like she doesn't know what she is doing. She said she is getting tired of AJ running his mouth. She said that if it was not for her, he would still be living in his trailer instead of the house that he lives in now. AJ said that his contract is up in a few weeks and Dixie said that she doesn't care. Dixie start talking about his nickname, the Phenomenal One, and Dixie asks when the last time was that he ever had a great match. Dixie said that she made AJ Styles and his gimmick.AJ started to say something, but Dixie screams to cut his mic. The mic is cut and Dixie runs over and takes the camera's man headset off and says something. Then the arena goes pitch black like she cut the show (which is where I assume Impact ends next week). AJ then grabbed the mic Dixie had and said something about her husband while it was still pitch black, but it was hard to hear as that mic cut out as well. It was out for a few minutes before they came back on and Dixie was gone while AJ got on the mat and counted 1, 2, 3 and motioned that he will be the new TNA Champion.

They are going to end up with Dixie and the real leader of Aces N Eights.  Then Bubba has to start getting frisky and sexual with Dixie which of course gets Mrs Tessmacher upset which leads to the Dixie vs Tessmacher match at the next PPV.   Besides the above mentioned higher power, is there any other WWE copycut storyline that I am missing.

Hopefully Dixie uses the word "business" even more frequently that Triple H.  That would be great.

Serge vs. Bob Carter for control of the company at BFG '14.

If TNA makes a play for Jim Ross, I can just imagine him calling that match.

BAH GAWD SERG IS GIVING IT EVERYTHING HE HAS GOT.

I really can't belive it has taken them this long to do heel Dixie. Dixie as a low rent Stephanie McMahon will be the most awesome slow motion tv train wreck ever.

• Like 2

The thought of Dixie as the biker CEO of Aces & Eights makes me giggle way more than it should

This. I love any excuse to use Brooke Tessmacher for anything but they could've used her anywhere. They really missed the boat here by not having Dixie as Gemma Morrow.

• Like 1