DVDVR Message Board

TODAY (11/9/16) IS A NO STRIKE DAY

RIPPA

Some of you fuckers will not be able to act like adults - because you don't already - so know that today is a no strike day.

Notice I haven't closed anything. Maybe you will surprise me.

But just think real careful about the shit you want to stir today

• Like 7

If the Life Events thread is any indication I don't think that would be something to worry about.  Right now it seems like people are in various stages of depression, confusion, anger, etc.  Hopefully nothing happens there to warrant the wrath of Rippa.

I kinda think that's what he's talking about though...it's real easy for "I'm unhappy" to turn into "here's why I'm unhappy" to turn into "oh and here's what I think of the people who aren't unhappy" and it all devolves from there...

As far as DVDVR is concerned, best to pretend that the biggest winner of Tuesday night was a Becky Lynch and go about your day...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

As far as DVDVR is concerned, best to pretend that the biggest winner of Tuesday night was a Becky Lynch and go about your day...

It certainly wasn't the "Wrestling viewer who is going to watch Survivor Series"

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

I kinda think that's what he's talking about though...it's real easy for "I'm unhappy" to turn into "here's why I'm unhappy" to turn into "oh and here's what I think of the people who aren't unhappy" and it all devolves from there...

But

Alexa's foot was on the ropes!  She was robbed! ROBBED I TELL YOU!

Though to be honest, I look forward to the rematch unlike a possible other rematch.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It certainly wasn't the "Wrestling viewer who is going to watch Survivor Series"

Yeah, I think "fans who are already as tired of intrusive baby face authority figures as they were of intrusive heel authority figures" may have been the biggest losers last night. Although "fans of the worked punch" are right up there, seeing as how Smackdown found someone for their team who's actually worse than Dean Ambrose in that regard...

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

If the Life Events thread is any indication I don't think that would be something to worry about.  Right now it seems like people are in various stages of depression, confusion, anger, etc.  Hopefully nothing happens there to warrant the wrath of Rippa.

It's like the five stages of grief over there.

• Like 2

• RIPPA locked this topic