DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK TEN

Dolfan in NYC

I hate Seattle. Just a statement apropos of nothing. They can eat a dick and I'll root for all 31 other teams ahead of them, even Atlanta. I was really hoping that after what feels like seven weeks in a row the refs gave them the game, they weren't actually any good. But they smacked New England around and deserve respect. But can still eat a dick, because they're Seattle and Seattle can eat a dick.

21 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm online from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and I just screamed WOO loud enough fro everyone in Miami to hear it!  

The best part is that the pick 6 came right after Marmalard opened his big fat face at Alonso over that face mask penalty. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I still feel like more people would have watched Pats/Jets just based on the markets alone.

The New York market delivers for the Giants not the Jets

The Jets fanbase is smaller

Plus that is the Sunday after Thanksgiving - I think that might traditionally be a lower number anyway

36 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I still feel like more people would have watched Pats/Jets just based on the markets alone.

I imagine their primary concern is that if it was a blowout they'd lose too many viewers, even if it started higher. I mean that game could be 28-0 at halftime and every non-Patriots fan would find something else to do with their lives.

• Like 1

• RIPPA unpinned this topic