DVDVR Message Board

Black Friday 2016

Gonzo

I'm not seeing an Xbox One S for $249 on their website. Cheapest one they have are $299, and include Battlefield 1 or the Halo collection. The 500GB Xbox One w/ Gears of War Ultimate Edition is $249, though.

Target's is out too

XBOX ONE S BUNDLE - 500GB Bundle with either Battlefield 1 or Minecraft for $249

Plus a bunch of newer games (or Wii U) titles will be $35 (It's a little unclear on if some of the sales are console specific)

And as per usual - a whole bunch of TVs too

1 hour ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Most of the DVDVR crew on GTA V is XBoxOne, no? 

Honestly - of who is active it's probably a 50/50 split now

At it's height - it was definitely more One than PS4

I only stopped playing on PS3 like last week. When I realised I was never getting a 28 day bonus despite doing over 50 straight dailies.

I currently have a PS4 and I'm looking into getting an Xbox One (I love me some Gears of War). Question for those who might know: I do not have a 4K TV and do not plan on getting one anytime soon. The Scorpio is expected to launch next year with a better performing GPU and other spec bumps. However, will I see the benefit of that on my 1080P TV or will it only be appreciated on a 4K screen? If the spec improvements only matter for 4K, then it makes sense for me to jump on one of the Black Friday bundles.