DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

On 11/5/2016 at 2:28 PM, just drew said:

He's never been THIS good. That's the thing.  While your boy Cam is crying to Goodell, Matty Ice has been murdering folks. 

He was pretty good last year when they started 5-0. Pepperidge Farm remembers how that turned out.

That boy was in the Super Bowl last year, holla at me when y'all make it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

The Browns have like 20 offsides penalties. That's almost Raiders level discipline.

The Jets defense had 4 personal fouls in the first half.

THAT is some quality Raiders play

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The Jets defense had 4 personal fouls in the first half.

THAT is some quality Raiders play

Well, the Browns did get their starting center ejected on the first drive because he wanted to wrestle with a backup D-lineman.

The play sort of makes sense since OBJ didn't really make a football move.  Since that was the case according to the refs and the Eagles wound up with the ball before it hit the ground, the refs I guess had to call it an INT.

Of course, it didn't really matter since the Eagles didn't score anyway.

2 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I have no dog (or cat) in this fight, but this isn't the hill to die on for reasons that I'd wager you understand. If you don't understand or just don't care, it's still best to leave it alone.

Cool. I'll back away slowly...

6 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Kaepernick is having a big day but oh that's right, niners defense still garbage 

Vance McDonald has actually held onto a majority of the balls thrown to him.

I'm sure the Saints defense is almost as unprepared for and shocked into paralysis by this development as I am.

So, this is the last I'll say about it;

After reading the offending message to mrs. drew, it was pointed out to me that there could be some overt bigotry involved in referring to one Mr. Newton as "your boy." To clarify, "your boy" is an expression some of my friends and I (and others, I had assumed) used to describe someone who one of us as hyped up or vouched for who is now underperforming in an athletic or social situation. IE. "Your boy 'shitty Nick (an actual friend)' just hit the jager too hard and is hitting on my aunt now..." or "your boy Vinny Testaverde has seen some better days." At no point did I mean to infer anything about Cam Newton other than that he's a guy on a division rival who is woefully underperforming and I'm enjoying it. I apologize if I offended anyone in a way other than how I meant to. 

6 hours ago, Vincey Greene said:

Put it this way, and y'all can screenshot this - if Atlanta is the NFC champion I'll put a Falcons related picture of your choosing as my icon and Rippa permitting change my screen name to VinceLovesMattRyan.

Who cares what you guys think. The way you have turned on your team this year proves you are the shittiest of the shit fans of your shit team 

• Like 2