DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

22 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Who cares what you guys think. The way you have turned on your team this year proves you are the shittiest of the shit fans of your shit team 

I knew there was someone I'd meant to put on ignore, I'd just forgotten.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Who cares what you guys think. The way you have turned on your team this year proves you are the shittiest of the shit fans of your shit team 

You're such a charmer.

I'd rag on you in return but I don't know who you are or what team you root for. 

• Like 2

Some idiots on twitter are trying to say Kaepernick got his numbers in garbage time and that couldn't be further from the truth. He ended at 398 yards, he had nearly 300 in the first half.  the 49ers have one of the worst run defenses in modern history..   maybe we can focus on that and not the QB who played fine?

1 minute ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Not much more satisfying than beating the Broncos.

Tonight was definitive.

Good to know Elway was on the sideline watching that one in person, too :D

Can't remember the last time the Raiders were in first place at all, let alone solely or for multiple weeks.  I mean, I guess it would have to be 2002 but, I don't even remember it.

1 minute ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Unfortunately, with every game the Raiders actually win (and every borderline call they actually get) the more certain I am that means they're leaving town.

The pregame talk mentioned Sheldon Adelson wanting a stake in the team.

That's scary stuff to me.

Not sure I could follow them to Vegas and be owned by that guy.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Some idiots on twitter are trying to say Kaepernick got his numbers in garbage time and that couldn't be further from the truth. He ended at 398 yards, he had nearly 300 in the first half.  the 49ers have one of the worst run defenses in modern history..   maybe we can focus on that and not the QB who played fine?

ESPN's QBR for him for the game was a 42.2 - below average. 

I must confess, I have no idea how 400 yards and 2 TDs can be below average. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tabe said:

ESPN's QBR for him for the game was a 42.2 - below average. 

I must confess, I have no idea how 400 yards and 2 TDs can be below average. 

QBR has had it's issues. I remember some very suspect things occurring with QBR but I'm not even saying Kaep was great but he was pretty good, you have to factor in that he's working with Vance McDonald and Quinton Patton, I'm not sure there's a lesser talented group of receivers in the NFL either. 

Flat out the 49ers have no talent anywhere on the field lol

The Browns are better. 

• Like 1