DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

10 hours ago, just drew said:

Falcons avenge their only division loss this season. Got in that ass at the RayJay. #RiseUp.

Two months ago Matt Ryan was "the fourth best QB in the division." Now he's an MVP candidate.

That pretty much happens every year, and the the iceman melts down pretty spectacularly.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JLSigman said:

That pretty much happens every year, and the the iceman melts down pretty spectacularly.

He's already matched his TD total from last year. This offense has more weapons that Ted Nugent's rec room. Y'all are Panthers fans, right? I'd worry about my own house...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, just drew said:

He's already matched his TD total from last year. This offense has more weapons that Ted Nugent's rec room. Y'all are Panthers fans, right? I'd worry about my own house...

Oh, I do. I've just heard that whole "Iceman MVP" thing every year since 2009.

16 hours ago, J.T. said:

Ravens play the Steelers.  I wonder who the Ravens D will cripple during the game since Ben is already crippled?

Ben again, one would presume.

18 hours ago, just drew said:

He's never been THIS good. That's the thing.  While your boy Cam is crying to Goodell, Matty Ice has been murdering folks. 

Uh-huh.

And Cam Newton wanting the rules applied fairly to everyone is crying? You call him a boy? Yeah, we're done here.

35 minutes ago, just drew said:

I'll call him a man when he acts like one. You play like a running back, you get hit like one. Crying when not getting your way is what boys do. 

I have no dog (or cat) in this fight, but this isn't the hill to die on for reasons that I'd wager you understand. If you don't understand or just don't care, it's still best to leave it alone.

• Like 2

This Steelers vs Ravens game makes the Alabama game look like a Big 12 matchup.   Steelers have nothing offensively with a hurt Ben and have made tons of really stupid penalties.  Luckily the Ravens have made even more stupid penalties and a turnover

On 11/4/2016 at 3:54 PM, J.T. said:

Ravens play the Steelers.  I wonder who the Ravens D will cripple during the game since Ben is already crippled?

And in the early 2nd Quarter, the answer appears to be DHB, already carted away and officially listed Out for the rest of the game.