DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

[NOV 2016] ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

5fdb3ba82ad84bb31d796069b4e74946.gif

Not only did that remind me of Shane dying at KOTR against Angle, it reminded me of this

I wonder how long we have till Roman needs the neck fusion surgery. He needs to stop with the spear there are other ways to pop the crowd and Rhyno's gore looks better and safer pretty much everytime (and he has had the neck surgery already so maybe he should stop too or tell Roman what adjustments he made to keep doing it without destroying your neck)

Who is what looks like a very slim Cactus Jack pitching out the ring up there? And which one thought that was a good idea?

Damien Kane pitching, El Puerto Ricano dying. 

11 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Damien Kane pitching, El Puerto Ricano dying. 

El Puerto Ricano dying was pretty much the perfect sum up of his ECW tenure.

20 hours ago, Sublime said:

I wonder how long we have till Roman needs the neck fusion surgery. He needs to stop with the spear there are other ways to pop the crowd and Rhyno's gore looks better and safer pretty much everytime (and he has had the neck surgery already so maybe he should stop too or tell Roman what adjustments he made to keep doing it without destroying your neck)

Honestly I don't think Rhyno's looks remotely better. That said, Roman should at least opt for a second finisher. Why its not already that awesome splash mountain bomb, I have no idea.

Who's the biggest guy he's done it too? That's a hard move to pull off on bigger guys I would imagine.

so did Aaron Spelling direct this sweeps week episode like it was Charlie's Angels?

7 hours ago, Peck said:

Torrie_Thanksgiving_4.gif

Insert joke about stuffing the turkey or giblets here. Or inserting, FTM...

It's Turkey Time? *throws brick at TV*

The Giant being all athletic in his younger days. Feel free to tweet the first one to Braun Strowman...

2rxhg0j.gif

j5ckn6.gif

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Charlie M. said:

The Giant being all athletic in his younger days. Feel free to tweet the first one to Braun Strowman...

• Like 5