DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

15 hours ago, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

It wasn't instant, that's for sure.  The ECW Arena was sour on his debut, not sure how long before they caught on.

Funnily enough I'm watching those episodes and they definitely can't tell what to make of it.  It wasn't anything different from what he was known for coming, but being Johnny Polo will surely take time for people to get over.  I'm hoping to have time to watch more to see how it plays out.

I like how he tries like hell to move those thin, wispy strands of pumpkin guts back into place while taking that questionable bump.

Before you vote, remember this.  When Trump took over WWE in storyline only, their real life stock tanked because Wall Street didn't know it was just an angle.  Wall Street didn't even trust this guy to properly run a fake fighting company, much less the country.

• Like 5

On 11/7/2016 at 9:48 AM, Pete said:

TenderIndolentBlackfootedferret.gif

Enough daylight to convert to solar power.

So what exactly does Seth Petruzelli do as the "striking coach" at the performance center, anyway?  Sit around and try to work the story about the Kimbo Slice KO into every conversation around him?  Doesn't look like he's teaching anyone how to throw strikes.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Before you vote, remember this.  When Trump took over WWE in storyline only, their real life stock tanked because Wall Street didn't know it was just an angle.  Wall Street didn't even trust this guy to properly run a fake fighting company, much less the country.

My 401K says fuck you and your soothsaying.

• Like 3

On Monday, November 07, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Pete said:

TenderIndolentBlackfootedferret.gif

Enough daylight to convert to solar power.

21 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

So what exactly does Seth Petruzelli do as the "striking coach" at the performance center, anyway?  Sit around and try to work the story about the Kimbo Slice KO into every conversation around him?  Doesn't look like he's teaching anyone how to throw strikes.

Hey, just think how bad that sequence would have looked if there hadn't been a striking coach around to work with her.

• Like 2

If the WWE is serious about having a "striking coach" get they need to get someone who knows how to throw a good WORKED punch. Why bring in a shoot puncher? Shit, if it were me, "strike class" would be making the kids watch three hours of Jerry Lawler vs. Dutch Mantell or Bill Dundee. Memphis would be the striking coach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ramsey said:

If the WWE is serious about having a "striking coach" get they need to get someone who knows how to throw a good WORKED punch. Why bring in a shoot puncher? Shit, if it were me, "strike class" would be making the kids watch three hours of Jerry Lawler vs. Dutch Mantell or Bill Dundee. Memphis would be the striking coach.

Bob Cook is a Florida guy. Easy hire.

• Like 1