DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Well the point is I think all three of them would, which is why the game

I could see Kofi wanting to play the Godfather, although Kofi playing Papa Shango would be factually accurate, as voudu is praticed in Ghana, West Africa; where Kofi is from. 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:34 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Truest statement ever posted on here -- after watching that episode of Black Market in Newark with the carjackers I don't think there's someone in that city who DOESN'T know how to get it open

Saw that show. Pretty good stuff on the VICELAND channel.

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Chuck Norris doesn't appreciate Curt Hawkins recycling his facts because Chuck Norris doesn't recycle.

Which is ironic, considering Chuck Norris facts were mostly recycled Vin Diesel facts in the first place. (I, for one, choose to recycle them as Betty White facts).

23 minutes ago, Ace said:

Which is ironic, considering Chuck Norris facts were mostly recycled Vin Diesel facts in the first place. (I, for one, choose to recycle them as Betty White facts).

and SNL's Bill Brasky buddies sketches

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

CwcIPfLW8AIWp7k.jpg

Spoiler Box since it is giant... well and disturbing

Remember that gif thread a couple months ago where for a page+ there were reactions to that Davey/Eddie suplex spot?  Yeah, all that is me right now looking at this picture.  If I ever had interest in buying an Obey shirt that has quickly fallen by the wayside.

• Like 1