DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA. Seriously. WTF

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now

The sad part is he probably got tons of ass in that outfit. 

Granted it may have been from guys--"Not that theirs anything wrong with that"

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Who the fuck is Wendell Cooley?

Also (because I have to double up the grease from the Chicky photo): 

embry5.jpg

I remember seeing numerous matches of his back in the 80s. Can't say he was great, but can't say he was awful either.

And as I tell myself I've been on this site long enough to know what the people want, I say this appears to be him against Bunkhouse Buck.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

Why is Martel holding a hookah?

Obviously, The Visionaries were going to get stoned as hell. Not too long after, Slick was wearing the Warlord's Phantom of the Opera mask, waving his W staff, while the Warlord was rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

dWIaDCp.jpg I wonder how the Undertaker debuts if Bad News doesn't leave. Bad News would have probably walked out for a third straight year after a miscommunication with one of his teammates.xN1s4NB.jpg

Haku replacing Rude is as good of a replacement as you could get; and he was part of the Heenan family, so no storyline continuity disrupted.

WawI9ts.jpg

Boris Zhukov was a big downgrade from Akeem. 

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Obviously, The Visionaries were going to get stoned as hell. Not too long after, Slick was wearing the Warlord's Phantom of the Opera mask, waving his W staff, while the Warlord was rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

Even better, the Visionaries were the first team in Survivor Series history to run the clean sweep.  Arrogance = PED.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Survivor Series teams that almost were. I wonder how The Undertaker debuts if Bad News doesn't leave. Bad News probably would have walked out on his team for a third straight year after a miscommunication with one of his teammates. Boris Zhukov was a big downgrade from Akeem. 

Especially since he wore a rat hat. 

...Bo-Zhu-kov

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

She's from Westchester County, so it's a possibility.

I posted this in the nxt spoilers thread for 9/28.

I was checking out Mandy Rose's wikipedia page and I see her last name is Saccomanno. She also happens to be from New York. Kramer's often talked about, but never seen friend was Bob Sacamano. Bob Sacamano was a real life friend of Seinfeld writer, Larry Charles, but the two had a falling out early in the series. Mandy Rose is Bob Sacamano's daughter. I like to think Bob Sacamano was really Kramer's "Tyler Durden". Mandy Rose is Kramer's daughter. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

This thread always pisses me off a little, because you still can't have 4-on-4 matches in the WWE2K games.

Not that I play WWE games anymore, but I never understood why they couldn't ever make a proper Survivor Series match or have more than six people on screen during a Rumble on next gen systems. 

• Like 1