DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

11 hours ago, Vincey Greene said:

They're gonna lose 35-7 IF THEY'RE LUCKY in a national game. If that doesn't do it, he's in for the season. 

Poor Jags fans, all eleven of them.

The next Jaguars home game is 11/13. The Jags average around 61k in attendance. I will be surprised if half of that number shows up.

7 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This hit just cost Jarvis Landry $24k

cheaps.0.0.gif

I'm also sure it cost Aaron Williams a week off his life. 

The hit is one thing. The part that, even 100% objectively, annoys me about this is Coach Farkas whining about it. Rex, you've based your entire coaching career on playing bully football. You had an assistant trip a special teams gunner. You bragged about LaRon Landry "putting hot sauce" on a running back. And so on. 

The reason the Dolphins won last week is they beat Buffalo at their own game. Whether the hit is dirty or not is immaterial. But Rex Ryan is the last person that should be sanctimonious in such matters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This hit just cost Jarvis Landry $24k

cheaps.0.0.gif

I'm also sure it cost Aaron Williams a week off his life. 

It probably cost him his career, but I am sure that is worth being 'cute' on a message board. Don't recall you being so 'playful' after the Bills crushed Miami twice last year. I'll have my GIFer ready next time a Dolphin player's season is ended up a cheap hit.

On 10/27/2016 at 10:33 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Dude. Mountain Dew wings.  And those commercials are not, at all, the height of tedium.  Plus the amazing customer service and incredible turn around time for food that should only take 12 minutes from order to table. 

I think you're selling BWW short. 

He is.  The Parmesan Garlic wings are fucking delicious.

On 10/26/2016 at 2:00 PM, ivpvideos said:

They are both on bye and play next week. 

Well, at least I won't hate football on Monday.

Also no reason to watch since my team isn't on.  I may be able to get some Borderlands 2 in on Sunday.