DVDVR Message Board

2016-17 NBA - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

On 2/15/2017 at 9:55 PM, southofheavy said:

The Pistons checked out trade options for Reggie and Dre.

Judging by their win over the Mavs, it looks like they got the message.

Hopefully, it sticks.

And in the meantime, Washington has turned into a better version of what Detroit was last year. Top notch starting five with a dangerous as fuck point guard, and a bench made up strictly of might as well be empty jerseys.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Detroit is in talks to send Reggie Jackson to Orlando for DJ Augustin and Jeff Green.

Teams are just never going to learn about Jeff Green, huh?

Or DJ Augustin.  Between the two of them, I bet they have live-in girlfriends in every NBA city.

23 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Or DJ Augustin.  Between the two of them, I bet they have live-in girlfriends in every NBA city.

Eh, I think Augustin is a totally acceptable backup PG.  He can hit a shot and doesn't turn it over an excessive amount.

Just now, Zimbra said:

Eh, I think Augustin is a totally acceptable backup PG.  He can hit a shot and doesn't turn it over an excessive amount.

I don't disagree with that, but Jeff Green is also a totally acceptable back up wing.  The joke is that both of them have played for damn near every team in the NBA by now.  

41 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I don't disagree with that, but Jeff Green is also a totally acceptable back up wing.  The joke is that both of them have played for damn near every team in the NBA by now.  

That's fair.  Part of my beef with Jeff Green is that teams always seem to get better once they trade him away.  Can't really see that happening for Orlando, though.