DVDVR Message Board

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 SINGLE PLAYER

RIPPA

12 hours ago, Oyaji said:

So for those who've gone to Blackwater and beat the game or whatever... Is Herbert Moon in this thing and when I kill him will it cause distortions in the space time continuum? Other working theories: Herbert Moon is a Highlander & Herbert Moon was Ra's al Ghul this whole time.

Spoiler

Yep, he's in there.  Can't say what happens if you try to kill him.  Haven't tried yet.

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2018 at 6:31 PM, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Holy shit, achievement unlocked; I now have the lowest honour level you can get.

This is a proud day. I'd just like to take the time to thank all those horses, shopkeepers and blind fortune tellers I shot in the face.

I've enjoyed @Fuzzy Dunlop vs. Red Dead Redemption II: Raining blood with people and critters.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Did I see this right?

Hide contents

Killing Jeremiah Compton increases your honor.

Don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if it did.  I'm also not sure if I technically killed him, since I sort of accidentally caused him to catch on fire

11 minutes ago, Robert C said:

Don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if it did.  I'm also not sure if I technically killed him, since I sort of accidentally caused him to catch on fire

I was less subtle. Bullet in top of his bald head. 

On 11/20/2018 at 8:11 PM, Tromatagon said:

I've seen multiple snakebite victims, but in my game they've been different dudes (a white guy and a black guy).  Are you guys blowing them instead of just giving them medicine?  This might be why you're getting repeat customers.

I got the white guy twice, the black guy once

I gave medicine the first two times but then I saw something (probably on reddit) that claimed the reward was better if you blow them so I did that the 2nd time with the white guy. Saw no difference.

Also discovered that the guy in shackles is a repeat offender as he wandered up to me again yesterday and was all YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED 

My game has descended into utter chaos - partly due to story partly due to the bounty I have that spiraled out of me bumping a dude with my horse

I couldn’t continue due to family arriving for Thanksgiving but I am almost positive I am about to finish Chapter 3 after my conversation with Dutch

I was riding through someone’s farm when the farmer threatened me. Instead of greeting him, I drew my rifle and started shooting, so I ended killing him and his hand. Upside, I got a glowing hat.

also was camping and had two Murphee guys show up to threaten me. First time I had run into them.

i also did Alberts horse mission but regret not studying the silver pinto when I had the chance. 

Yeah - I was just trotting along in St. Denis and rounded a corner and guy walked out in front of me.

So I bump him with my horse and suddenly 84 lawmen are shooting at me.

Like I can straight up kill 4 guys and the escalation is that quick compared to bumping a guy with a fucking horse.

Anyway - so I am trying to escape and I ended up having to kill two lawmen thus tripling my bounty

OH! And of course - I fleeded into Largas so my horse got spooked by a gator and I had to fight off like 3 of them getting back to my gator.

Then I rode to the Rhodes to try and pay off my bounty and accidentally started the mission that caused the other half of the insanity.

Fucking Micah. Fucking Bill

• Haha 3

On 11/20/2018 at 9:25 PM, Oyaji said:

So for those who've gone to Blackwater and beat the game or whatever... Is Herbert Moon in this thing and when I kill him will it cause distortions in the space time continuum? Other working theories: Herbert Moon is a Highlander & Herbert Moon was Ra's al Ghul this whole time.

Spoiler

The answer appears to be no - mostly.  Shot him in the face and stole $25 from his till.  Killed the rest of Armadillo for good measure.  Apparently life is cheap there, because I got a $100 bounty for stealing the same train twice, but nothing for killing the whole damn town.

Now his store says something like - closed, do you want to wait till morning?  If you choose to wait, it's still closed, do you want to wait?

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

And now my weapons are gone

Me and this game are gonna have words

Spoiler

I'm guessing you spent some time upside down with the O'Driscolls?   If so, you should've been able to get your shit back.  Everything should've been sitting right by your horse.

I spent a little time wandering around trying to explore places I hadn't made it to yet.

Found 

Spoiler

Fort Mercer.

It was full of Del Lobos.  I shot em all, then found a conveniently placed Gatling gun.  Made a big pile of em (maybe about 18 or so) right in front of it, then threw on the three bounty hunters that showed up for good measure.  Several minutes of Gatling gun fun later, I went to inspect the results.  There was just a big pile of torsos.  I had no idea you could shoot arms/legs off.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Robert C said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm guessing you spent some time upside down with the O'Driscolls?   If so, you should've been able to get your shit back.  Everything should've been sitting right by your horse.

I thought he meant meeting 

Spoiler

The guy who jumps you in his house and drugs you. I've only heard about him; not met him yet.

No I got my stuff back after the thing Robert mentioned.

What happened for me was just simple I forgot my stuff didn’t transfer horse to horse so I was on Mrs. Grimshaw’s horse after a mission and I had to go find where I hitched my regular horse

Haven't been on here in a while. 

If anyone has beaten the game and started over do you keep all your crap (horse, guns, cigarette cards, etc..) or start back with the daisy BB gun?

Sorry if that's been answered on a previous post. I'm way behind. 

So, I may be in love with Sadie Adler and by 'I' I don't mean Arthur Morgan, I mean me, in real life, an actual human being in love with a computer character.

It's all very creepy.

What a (computer simulation of a) woman though.

FUCK Micah and FUCK Dutch, Sadie and I should rule this kingdom and sit on the Iron Throne.

• Like 1

Here’s a good one.

im doing the Saint Denis bounty mission.

since the option was dead or alive, I chose the former.

ride all the way back to RIGHT OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION where I bump into someone on my horse and fail the mission.

when it respawns, I am now standing outside the police station carrying them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Well when it fills up the entire damn screen

It better let us Trojan Horse some fools

Dang right. I can't wait to stand on the top of it or other things like the ambulance. Go dead eye and go nuts!

• Like 1