DVDVR Message Board

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 SINGLE PLAYER

RIPPA

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Have you not noticed that the horses are constantly crapping?

I knew of it (and the male horses had shrinking balls in cold weather) but hadn’t really noticed until now.

also, finally got around to giving Arthur a haircut, after keeping clean shaven thru most of the game so far. 

Hats off to you all who are still doing story mode. It’s not a knock, but I guess well done if you’ve still managed to stay clear of spoilers, even if they aren’t blocked off like our posts. 

Anyways, calm before the storm on this side, as all I’ve been doing now that I’m out of stuff to do is plain old hunting. Birds for craft and compendium, animals solely for pelts (which are auto pristine since I’ve got the trinket and pay attention to detail), fish to eat, and storming gang hideouts (Murfrees cave is ridiculous). Yeah, there’s tomfoolery, but now that Online has been given a time, all our group did today was creep further on edge, awaiting what’ll happen. 

This is exciting, I dunno about everyone else...

HaaIb26.jpg

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, The Great ML said:

I’m wanted Dead or Alive in the East. As I’m avoiding the law en route to the next mission, I’m jumped by a Murphree gang and a cougar all at once. It was a WAR six man handicap match in the Old West.

How far east? The have a great gang hideout worth destroying up near Annesburg, near Elysian Lake. Nice setup, hope it’s open in online. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RUkered said:

Of course I have the ultimate edition so I could play tomorrow, but have to fly out for work and be gone all week. Dalmit.

Hey Robert - how far are you from Naaaaawlans?

Hell, it takes me more than four hours to get out of Texas.  Stupid bigass state.

• Haha 1

I've been watching some YouTube videos of easter eggs now that I've completed the main story, and it's got me wanting to boot up a new save and try to look for some of this stuff. Things like the UFOs, time traveler, "the Devil", ghosts, vampires, etc. In particular, the UFO stuff has me excited because of the possibilities of "cowboys vs aliens" DLC in the vein of Undead Nightmare for the original RDR. That's just a small wish, though.

Mexico is possible to visit if you "glitch" the game, so I'm thinking that's possible DLC too. What's weird is, you can also get back to Guarma if you glitch too - using glitches to get to an area means you aren't supposed to be able to do it. But then you get there, and in certain parts of the jungle you'll get a cutscene. 

On 11/26/2018 at 10:19 PM, odessasteps said:

I learned tonight it is well worth the time to return to Braithwaite Manor after Chapter 3.

Except for all the bad karma you get having to get around the random Braithwaite's

Also - for the first time - went to the location of my old camp instead of the new one

58 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I was riding by the Valentine campsite so I figured I would stop to see what was there. Just random animals so I did bag a deer while I was there.

I did that after the epilogue.  Found a random guy camped there.  He started threatening me, so I hogtied him and threw him off a cliff for trespassing.

• Haha 4

Had one of those snowball moments this morning

Had one of those I HAVE BEEN WRONGLY IMPRISONED~! random events start so I freed the lady

Then as I was freeing the horses on the carriage (because I am a sap) - I see another carriage coming down the road so I bolt into the woods.

The guy on the carriage still manages to see me so he wants to report me for murder. I kill him because he started shooting me first.

And then I tried to free his horses and the same thing happen

So there was a trail outside my old camp of like 4 carriages with corpses everywhere

• Like 1
  • Haha 2