DVDVR Message Board

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 SINGLE PLAYER

RIPPA

Has anyone encountered the Klan while it is still daytime? I had a situation where three of them were setting the cross up in the woods (for a supposed rally that evening) and it fell on two of them. I killed the Grand Wizard in black with my pump action shotgun, then threw dynamite over, igniting the cross.

Well holee shit, I guess it does end eventually.  I'm only sitting at 70%, so there's a lot of stuff I missed.

Also, if you give a shit about the characters, the end credits have some stuff buried in there.  Be warned, though - the credits are more than 35 minutes long.

• Like 1

Me and Lenny went and killed some racists this morning.

That was fun.

Only disappointing part was I was so paranoid about reinforcements showing up that I only looted like two bodies

All of this just makes me want to play Mafia 3 again so that I can raid a Klan protected business so that I can kill their enforcers as they arrive and save a corpse to feed to the gators on my way back to my safehouse.

I've been avoiding this topic as y'all got way ahead of me, but I'm being a bit paranoid about exploration as I've just been in non-stop mission/task mode.

So, without spoiling anything at all, simple yes or no question if you've finished it, can I play on and do cool shit still after the credits have rolled?

1 minute ago, CreativeControl said:

I've been avoiding this topic as y'all got way ahead of me, but I'm being a bit paranoid about exploration as I've just been in non-stop mission/task mode.

So, without spoiling anything at all, simple yes or no question if you've finished it, can I play on and do cool shit still after the credits have rolled?

Yeah, you should be able to.  If it is anything like RDR1, the only way to get some of the achievements / trophies is by doing something after the final credits.

You can't get to 100% complete in GTA5 until after the final credits because the real final mission doesn't pop up until you are done with campaign mode.

10 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Yes.  Some things might be closed off - haven't tried too much - but I can still play afterwards.

I just did the mission in Strawberry with Micah. Now I know why you all hate this guy. I wish there were just an option to put him down and ride off and have remaining missions be affected as a result.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I don't think I was supposed to shoot Joshua Brown in the knee but it worked

He's going to become a town guard in Skyrim?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, RUkered said:

Have you had him drown yet? I have a legitimate fear of drowning and that shit was straight up disturbing.

I had the bright idea to do a stealthy escape by swimming across a river in Lemoyne.  Didn't end well.

I'm curious if that was the same mission that Rippa used it on

I haven't had him drown yet but I am hoping that if I could handle the drowning in Tomb Raider, I can handle it here

Let's put it this way - if you tell me to sneak around guards and then put the target next to a shore line - I am taking the shore line up.

It also allowed me to discover the Braithwaite secret on the way out