DVDVR Message Board

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 SINGLE PLAYER

RIPPA

Ummm... Holy shit

Spoiler

I was riding at night and noticed fire in the forest. Of course I had to check it out so I was shocked but not really shocked to see it was a KKK meeting in the middle of the woods. Golly, I wonder what to do!

4WsBQFk.gif

• Like 5

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rockstar Games® is proud to announce that the critically acclaimed Red Dead Redemption 2 has achieved the single-biggest opening weekend in the history of entertainment*. With over $725 million in worldwide retail sell-through during its first three days, Red Dead Redemption 2 is the second-highest grossing entertainment launch of all time next to Rockstar Games’ previously released title, Grand Theft Auto V, which achieved over $1 billion in retail sell-through in three days.*

What else do I need to contribute to camp apart from food? I try to bring an animal back whenever I've been away, I helped around moving hay and feed, and I upgraded something via the ledger, but I can't tell what the other two icons are except food.

5 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

What else do I need to contribute to camp apart from food? I try to bring an animal back whenever I've been away, I helped around moving hay and feed, and I upgraded something via the ledger, but I can't tell what the other two icons are except food.

You can put $ and items (for $) in the dropbox. 

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

It would be really fucking nice if I could go more than 5 minutes without getting attacked by fucking wolves

I haven't seen a single wolf since the first John Marsten mission.  I saw an alligator for the first time yesterday, but it was in a river.  Every other large predator was during a mission or chance encounter.  I need to kill and skin 3 bears for my next hunting challenge, so I've actually been wondering around the woods, but I haven't found anything.

After saying I hadn't run into any trees yet, I ran into two trying to get away from a posse after a robbery.  Then I killed somebody riding along on my horse by doing it again in the last part of chapter two.

Other stuff:

It sure would be a surprising swerve if for once something went according to plan, without 895 pissed off guys showing up out of nowhere when I tried to rob someone.

Now I've got another suspect for who did the setup in Blackwater.  We'll see eventually, I guess.

Spoiler

Sean seems like a pretty decent suspect now, though I'm still ranking him behind Hosea.

Nice of em to open up a new area with chapter 3, since everybody else on the map wants my head after what went down in Valentine.

I was wondering when the widow would get involved in robbing fools.  I was hoping she'd gut the cook for real.

3 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I haven't seen a single wolf since the first John Marsten mission. 

Yeah, I dunno where Rippa is wandering around, cause there sure don't seem to be many wherever I go.  I saw one group in chapter 2, and I don't have much reason to think I'll see any more anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I haven't seen a single wolf since the first John Marsten mission.  I saw an alligator for the first time yesterday, but it was in a river.  Every other large predator was during a mission or chance encounter.  I need to kill and skin 3 bears for my next hunting challenge, so I've actually been wondering around the woods, but I haven't found anything.

The most rage inducing moment I had with this game so far was when I got attacked by a pack of wolves and while skinning the 3 that attacked me, I got attacked by ANOTHER pack of wolves which killed me thus making me lose all the fucking pelts

12 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Ummm... Holy shit

Reveal hidden contents

I read that spoiler and lost it picturing a Blazing Saddles-style mod to the game.

Spoiler

InconsequentialEsteemedGoldeneye.webp

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CreativeControl said:

Jewelry you donate to camp I think. Well, that's all I've discovered to do with it so far

Eventually you will get introduced to a fence.  The game doesn't really tell you he's a fence, but an icon will show up on the map near Emerald Station.  

• Like 1

I found a fence down in Saint Denis and sold the gold bar I got from the place at the end of that video Rippa posted a couple pages back.

And like Robert, I finally smacked into my first tree. Shit was hilarious.

I was in the middle of a conversation with an NPC and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground and my horse is running off. Turns out a wagon smacked into me. Fucking texting and wagoning, I bet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RUkered said:

I was in the middle of a conversation with an NPC and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground and my horse is running off. Turns out a wagon smacked into me. Fucking texting and wagoning, I bet.

Ba-Ding!  

Somebody had to say it.

• Haha 1

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! At the first game Easter egg I just came across

It was probably mentioned already but I am terrified to click any of your fucking spoiler boxes